1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LEyyQPNzY9UvwR3WNqzKStDGmU8Nt1wcP3QkFEuIpFoxGiN6zjFKj1SijLloPbWF_large_2.png

Overview:
Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another. Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills. Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow. Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-18
Release Date: 2023-10-12
Developer: Team Nimbus - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4.3b Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Album Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Johan01 thanks for the link

C6MzDhR.png Xukt2ie.png FR8MWJr.png h0SmgWq.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
has this game become good? When I tried one of the first releases it was an absolute atrocity.
I'd say it looks promising, despite being an very early and buggy game in it's current state.
The female protagonist has access to four scenes and they're incredibly well made. If developers add more variations of the same scene, the game will golden. As for gameplay itself, it's going to somewhat similar to mix of sims and fight rpg(best I could come up with).

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the update! Do you happen to know what was added?
Couple of scenes, bug fixes and world models.
Save feature is now working, there is finally a loading screen, but also new bugs.
The boss fight can be skipped, but I didn't really see the point, because they managed to fix it so any skills cause nothing but damage to the boss. Skill animation is still requires work.
Monster stable has bug, so you should save before entering, because you will not be able to exit after.
As for scenes... Mostly gay sex for male character, for female one scene with wolfboy and the centaur scene resized.
Ogre hottie has been represented, probably going to have some sexy times in the future.

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes