• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

clymenia

onore

Feb 15, 2020
Hate to potentially be the bearer of bad news. .. but something may have happened to clymenia. There hasn't been a single activity since June 2021 on his twitter and his cien account.
It's definitely been noticed by others. There was a new game (his banner) that was set to go out .

Dagoth Urgers

Dec 12, 2021
RIP in peace

Edit: Looking at the banner for his new game, the girl looks very much like a Saber rip off. I wonder if someone called him on that and he's disappeared while he tries to make her look less derivative. I remember he reworked the main girl from Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- to have much bigger breasts, but I don't know if he disappeared during that time.

Last edited:

onore

Feb 15, 2020
"saber ripoffs" are extremely common. looking at the comments on his cien page, people are speculating covid got him which i really hope is not the case. if only there was a way to know he was alright. I'm not even sure the folks at kagura games know his whereabouts.

Aug 11, 2020
He tried to make a different game and those sale figures are not even half of his previous 4 games. Same thing happened to ScaleGarden. I'd say both of them got a different job and moved on with their lives.

onore

Feb 15, 2020
Hmm salvation 2 would be a new game no?
I thought he was making another one already.. that banner pic

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Hmm salvation 2 would be a new game no?
I thought he was making another one already.. that banner pic
I think he's making two games. The Salvation sequel and completely new one called Holy Knight Henriette.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Apparently, the DEV gone dark once again.... last post is 31/12/2023. Is there any news about him ????

Dec 8, 2023
The man made eight games in the same amount of time a lot of western devs spend "working" on one. Maybe he likes making games more than he likes talking about about making games.