RPGM - CNT University! [v0.085] [Balthamel]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1356453

This game is good!
    (correct me) was good when the author still bothered with it, now let's try and be very fair with it.
    The first thing to grab your attention in this little game is the fairly well drawn plump characters, which are commissioned by an artist,thing which potentially could ruin the game if the artist decides he is over with it or runs out of creativity, or vanishes.
    The Second interesting aspect of it is the writing, immersing at the beginning, funny and kind of humorous at times, it certainly gives a nice flavor to it, and effectively draws you in, if the humongous boobies and sexy looking characters haven't already.
    The RPG map is made awfully bad with several game breaking glitches throughout the sort length of the game (some say with a few tries you could actually make it to the end of the content, which i think have not achieved yet)resulting in grave disappointment every time the game gets stuck and you have to close and open it again, hoping you saved just at the right time so you can replay you way through and choose a less buggy option.
    Now, finally, lets speak about the sexy part, which made me give the 4 stars.
    The concept and plot are quite intriguing if you are into the corruption-turned-transformation and bimbo genre, along with the decently drawn artwork, it creates a pleasant experience potentially, but that is where it ends, potentially.
    This poor game, had it received some more love from both the author-creator and the artist, could have been something really good, meaning a couple of good jerk-offs to the average player, and possibly a small pledge to their patreon.
    Thinking of it, these dudes could have really struck gold on it, only if they had tried a little harder and more consistently on it, without some 6 month wait for a new update and then not really fixing many major bugs at the end of the day.
    Have a good fap fellow masturbators (likely not on this one yet).
  2. 4.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

Here's the rub... the story is good, I like how it is done and played out. That being said this game is a hot mess with bugs and glitches and honestly while I want it to do well right now it's just not worth playing.

That is unless you're a crazy person like me who keeps reloading saves to try and find ways around the bugs. I managed to navigate my way to the end of the current content, but I had to start over once and I lost count of how many times I had to reload saves.

Some of the bugs I ran into were the image of the jock fucking on the dance floor got stuck during the pregnancy party. I would get stuck just going into a building, more than once I would do something that would trigger an event that I already played through. If you don't use the showers after the first yoga class the game doesn't put you far enough into the door of your dorm and so when you just before naming your vagina the jump puts you into the wall from which you can't escape. The talking pussy is fun, but it gets annoying after a while when you're just walking around. The mirror says I don't have the clothes that are already in my inventory.

Like I said, I like the story and what it is trying to do here, but honestly I think this game might be better done on a different game engine like Ren'Py or a HTML game. It's not that I'm against RPGM it's just.. with all the issues, most of them triggered by walking around and going into doors, I thing those two might be a better fit. But I will admit I know nothing of the actual design and coding part that goes into making these type of games, I'm just a writer for them.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FavenXXX

Normal game.
    A good idea in the plot, fantasy-fiction with reincarnation.
    The game has nice drawn characters. as well as Bimbo and lecherous milf in a fantastic future.
    Cute main character.
    The author has something to think about and what to change, if the author is not lazy, pull and most importantly does not give up his game - the project will be a good game.
    This game has a future. :)
    And let's hope that the author is good and will not give up his game.

P.S.-the Author needs (DO not throw the game, continue and further develop the plot of the main character-heroine, at least you need to fix the interface of tasks that would not be extra characters and signs in buildings. You also need more Art for the game that the text as often as possible accompanied by Art so the story will develop more interesting. + It wouldn't hurt to add more interactions with NPCs.)
    The game is Good we wish the author patience and enthusiasm in order to continue his interest in the game story.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

First off, I enjoyed the artwork and the attempt at branching decisions you can make throughout the game.

Though from there, it is a lot of problems. While it is a positive to have branching paths, it was not executed well here as you don't know what are the choices. Often times, I got stuck and had to reload a previous save because I took a story path that wasn't easy to solve.

Second, when you are free roaming, make sure to save outside. Their are a few places such as the lingerie shop where you could get stuck and have to reload a previous save.