• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Digital Artist co-creator needed for new AVN

BlackPanther416

Mar 9, 2023
Project:
- Escape to Time (in development):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are concepts for three other projects as well that I'd like to get into development once Project 1 nears completion.

Developer:
I'm BlackPanther416 and I'm a US-based coder/writer just getting started. This is my first project in Ren'Py, but I'm no stranger to Python or writing. I come from a background of ghostwriting and freelance contributions to creative works, including some non-adult video games. As a fan of many AVNs, I'm hoping to pair my technical and creative writing skills with a talented digital artist to tell compelling and entertaining lewd stories.

Looking for:
A talented digital artist to co-create an AVN, working title "Escape to Time". I'm a long-time freelance writer and programmer but *terrible* at creating visuals. I need someone to take the scripts I've written - understand some no-so-clearly written directions, have a lot of patience - and create some vivid renders. Any art genre is welcome. Hand-drawn art is fine as well.

Employment Type:
I don't have any money for an upfront budget, so this will be a revenue-sharing agreement split 50/50. Planned revenue sources are Patreon, SubscribeStar, itch.io sales, and Steam.

Work commitment:
I'm still employed full-time with a full roster of clients, so initially, I don't expect a full day of hours from the artist, either. In an ideal world, this collaboration becomes something we can both make a primary source of income, but until then, it's a fun side hustle. What you do with the rest of your time is up to you.

However, with any luck, this collaboration will turn into a long-term thing spanning several projects.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord to BlackPanther416#1819 or a DM on F95.

Job Description:
This is not a complete list, but generally covers most of the job:
  • Create digital renders and animations based on the direction of a written script.
  • Use character guides to generate models.
  • Design and create UI images.
  • Design and create game logos and splash screens.
  • Create animations using character models of varying lengths.
  • Collaborate with community members in Discord as required.
  • Create custom art at a pre-defined interval for Patreon/Subscribestar perks.
Additional comments:
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to make their mark in the AVN community with their art. I'm looking forward to collaborating with this future co-creator on several projects across a variety of AVN genres. If you've ever wanted to dip your toes into a project or have equal input into where it goes, this is your chance. Get in on the ground floor, as they say. Come be the artistic ying to my writer's yang. Wait, that sounded better in my head...

Last edited:

HotX Studio

Feb 20, 2023
For the current project you want to work on, at least, it might persuade more people if you can provide more details along with a concrete demonstration of your product or experience.