VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

Good game so far, there are some really cute girls, some slutty ones and good scenes to find, like the threesome with Megan, I hope we'll get more of these.

The MC is in control and not forced to any girl, except in a flashback which is fine, it's a major plot point to set up the starting situation; and in a dream sequence, that I didn't really like, it's a cheap and useless narrative device. I hope there won't be more and that the harem won't be forced on the player because I really want to be able to have a Hannah exclusive playthrough.
    I also want to see lesbian and threesome scene with Kate and Jacqueline, and I can't wait to know Lana better. I like the romantic development with Alexis, and I'll probably try a playthrough with the 3 students.

On the negative point, I'm not really interested in the spy and gunplay part. I like these kind of plots when it get really dirty : dramatic and gritty, with rapes and death of major characters (LI) and I can't see that happening in this game, it will alienate too much players (some are already angry about the lesbian kiss and the LI who have sex with some guy before getting involved with the MC).
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RancerSama

Seriously, I must be forced to relate to a character because yes... regardless of my opinion, perhaps this is linear, a kinetic visual novel, well no, but apparently they force you to be with a whore because yes, despite always rejecting her.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cib64

Story in the game is great "Revenge of the secret operative" with mystery, lot of romance, beautiful characters, and action.
    Characters are great, written beautifully and consistently, and looks good.
    Renders and animations are good too.

I really liked the beautifully written romance between kate and MC, it's really great. One thing i didn't liked is already been discussed extensively both by other commenters and developer. I think when it comes to Jacqueline, it's not about putting Jacqueline down but the relationship between kate :love:and MC is so great, one of the best i have seen in vns here, that it feel like it is being diluted or something. I am still ok with her character because it is definitely getting a little interesting, and with developer putting more story in with her focus and important role, and with how developer writes i have a feeling that it's going to be great. (I still would have personally preferred to not look at those 2 scenes.)

Romance and relationship with other characters is handled very well too Hannah, Alexis, Nicole, Megan, few lines of Rose and Greg too :cry:.

All in all a great game 9.5/10, great writing and story.
    And thank you to xcrash for the translation of the game without which many would not have been able to experience this game.
    Good luck to SaVa007 for such a good game and it's future development.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mandc

This a fantastic game with amazing renders and hot women plus an intriguing story so far.

It's a breath of fresh air to have all 3 of the above boxes ticked.

The pace seems pretty perfect...too many games either rush into the 'action' or take forever to achieve anything.

My only very minor gripe is the hair on the MC..certainly not your everyday look.

I wish SaVa_Game great success and look forward to any future games.

Great work!
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Xupamos

The game was nice the premise seems interesting too.
    Renders are nice, girls are hot too.
    The story is interesting too even if its stuck to develop.
    Now what triggers me is the dev saying nothing is forced in the game when in reality you are being forced with Jacqueline, I don't have even a tiny bit of interested in her because I'm not into that kind of girl, she is basically a whore that doesn't charge money to have sex, she fucks everything that have a dick, you are forced to see 2 of her sex scenes with other males, even if you refuse her and chose every choice that don't give points with her you are still forced into her, mc acts like a perv kid around her even when you choose everything against her.
    So even if everything was nice enough to keep playing, being forced to have Jacqueline and see her street whore behavior is a major turn off so it's time to ditch this game unfortunately.
    If you don't mind to be forced around a whore LI you will enjoy the game probably but if you don't like to be forced i advise to avoid this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JesterAI

Damn, what a hot game. Great pacing, great feeling of involvement. A lot of action and hot sex scenes.

I loovvvve Alexis, scenes with her are some of the hottest I've ever played

Keep up the great work, and I'm looking forward to the next update!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

Quite a bit of grammatical errors and instances of NPCs calling us by the given name "Max" but nothing that can't be fixed with more proofreading the future. Having no animation is always a bummer but nothing too major

Renders are pretty decent and story is realistic/intriguing enough to keep me engaged. Character arcs are adequate and provide a decent amount of room for a satisfying finish
  8. 5.00 star(s)

zip2000

Great Game by saVa Game worth the download few spelling errors can be fixed looking forward to updates in the story
    Recomend Worth the download
  9. 5.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.3 version.
    actualy i dnt like that kind of novella, so i ll just rise rating
    PRO:
    - cg ist ok(but few pics with clothing cliping)
    - some story present
    - good russian text, i played in original russian lang (i mean readable, w/o huge amount slang, so i had even learned some new words in russian lang)
    - many important choices stored in variables (i mean its good for futurer save compatibility)
    NEUTRAL:
    - whole code in russian lang (i mean- for people ll hard to read code)
    CONS:
    - very linear p/t, in current version only scene amount depend by choices. i hope in future releases ll be more nonlinear p/t.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ruxalla

Greeting " SaVa_Game ", Just letting you know that this is a game that has signs of great potential. The art work and story are really good i also understand there are some translation errors but also it is fairly brand new game and to be expecting i look forward to seeing this game develop into a awesome game in the future so i am excited for future updates to come.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2910840

This is a game where I did not expect too much but was sucked in. Pleasant surprise. The chars are nicely done with their own faults and hopes/fears. They look good for most part, Hannah is very pretty and her mum Kate too.

Story is enough to keep me hooked and now I finish content, I want more dev....get to it hihi. Dev is also quite busy in his own thread which is nice to see.

This is one I will keep a watch on. It is very promising.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

Really interesting story with plenty of choice and consquence. Branching narrative with alot of hot scenes. Does not drag out the player until you reach a sex scene. A lot of different types of girls for the MC to pursue.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is the rating for the Game in Version [v0.2 Fixed] from me:

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + Great Renders
    + Easy Playing
    + Long Game Play
    + No Grinding Effect
    + Nice Story

Cons:
    - Minor Spelling Errors

Conclusion:
    For a Version [v0.2] it is Pretty good, The Spelling and Lines have Improved since v.0.1.5.
    The Animation is Great,the scenes are hot,and I like the secret agent flair in the game also.
    The Game has a little tendency for a little swinging with Jacqueline in the future (My Guess) which would be HOT.
    Hope the Dev will continue with the Game,seems promising.

Lets see what the future holds here.

Recommendation:
    Worth the download(y)