VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Menu.png

Overview:
The game tells of a spy whose friend died on a mission. They were tracking down Cobra, the mysterious leader of a terrorist group. The friend has a wife and daughter, and the relationship with them will develop. How to end the story to you to decide. The main character will meet with many characters, will solve other people's problems. Who is a Cobra and how to catch him? That's the main question for the protagonist.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-08
Release Date: 2022-01-30
Developer: SaVa_Game - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.9 Public
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

v0.3.5 Old saves don't work new game required.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.3): - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Extras: FAN SIG - WALKTHROUGH - Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

gl1 ep26.jpg gl11 ep49.jpg gl11 ep172.jpg gl12 ep76.jpg gl12 ep111.jpg gl12 ep372.jpg gl12 ep447.jpg gl12 ep463.jpg gl13 ep5.jpg gl13 ep11.jpg gl13 ep48.jpg gl14 ep76.jpg gl14 ep151.jpg gl14 ep194.jpg gl14 ep225.jpg gl14 ep245.jpg gl15 ep38_4.jpg gl15 ep138.jpg jesex4.jpg prologue s113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This is only in Russian ....

• Renders are okay, although some of them could use some post-prod work.
  • There's some sex scenes in it already incl. three two- / three-pic animations.
  • Ladies and gals are cute and 'normal' sized, no cow udders there. The models used are well-known.
  • As for the setting and story we will have to wait for the English (Engrish?) version. (I really hope the synopsis at the top isn't an indication of things to come!)

Last edited:

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
This is only in Russian ....

View attachment 335839

• Renders are okay, although some of them could use some post-prod work.
  • There's some sex scenes in it already incl. three two- / three-pic animations.
  • Ladies and gals are cute and 'normal' sized, no cow udders there. The models used are well-known.
  • As for the setting and story we will have to wait for the English (Engrish?) version. (I really hope the synopsis at the top isn't an indication of things to come!)
The settings have a language selection.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..thoughts so far...you can select your name...so you do NOT have to be another "Max"..lol..WHEW
Kate and the hooker are beauty..really beauty..Hannah=Lisa..so those Lisa fans will be happy..i'm meh on Lisa..but i know she is among the most popular models in daz..lol..theres a fair amount of content..its not a quickie 2 minutes and done...but..it jumps around alot..so if you dont pay attention you may go "huh?" so no skipping or you'll miss stuff..lol..the engrish is not bad..it is there and you know it..but it does not impede the ability to understand what is going on..so no need to scream about engrish..
there is a decent amount of sex already for a first release so you will not finish this with blueballs..all in all a decent first outing worth following..it needs polishing and such as is typical..but it is worth your time to try.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
What i would suggest is changing the language in the menu to english and put russian as an option because i think there are more people trying out the game that are able to read english but not russian.

Then i would try to find someone, maybe here on F95, who is able to speak russian and english to translate the story for you because it makes the whole story telling more fluid than now.

Otherwhise its a decent first release with a good amount of content.

Last edited:

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
One, I'm flattered that somebody liked what I'm doing.
Second, for those who are interested, there is already a version 0.1.5. only for the patrons.
Go to the site, there will be all the information.
Third, if someone wants to help with translation, there is a section on the patreon for this.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Excuse me Mr. SaVa007 but I do not approve of your profile pic and game banner sir! I demand a gentleman's contest, choose your weapon and time! Good day, for now!

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Excuse me Mr. SaVa007 but I do not approve of your profile pic and game banner sir! I demand a gentleman's contest, choose your weapon and time! Good day, for now!
I'm sorry for this misunderstanding, but I have to say you're using a skull because I'm using a mask.

Reactions: chooter

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Nice beginning !
I'll try to follow this game.
TY for the share !

A little help ?
"Main Title" in English : Choices are in the same place that in Russian
Main Title.jpg

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Amazing start ! The English is understandable and the dev did a great job at telling stories by using flashbacks. The transition between scenes or events could be improved. Nice intro, we got to know the relationship between MC and his friend. The preview of the 2nd episode at the end was really good too, it keeps the players looking forward to what is to come.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Do not use Max in renpy. Especially if you want to use max function.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Do not use Max in renpy. Especially if you want to use max function.
or alots of hate.

check this out ! a milf and a daughter... oh, its from a friend.... oh, the friend is dead... oh convenient ! (shouldnt say that as its a friend and he is dead LMAO)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The only thing that kept this one from being ignored right away was that the sample renders actually look like people.

That overview though.
It's supposed to tell about your game/story to draw people in and let them know what it's about. This one looks more like it was done by a random word generator used at the bottom of spam emails.
It's complete gibberish and will turn away many more than it attracts.

It's so bad that I won't even download it to try it. I'll wait until the next update before I hit the ignore button, though.
tend to turn me away because it sound too familiar.

1 MC
what he gonna do ? some job stuff (classic)... oh, theyare a friend... but he is dead and they are now one milf and a daughter to fuck.

sound very similar to many others incest( hidden) game to me. friend die, relation grow with milf and daughter... meh... why ?

wich kind of "friend" who fuck the wife and daughter of another one who just died ???

not want to be too rude , i dont have played game yet. but the description by itself make me think that its just another incest family game with an twisted way to "hide" the fact it is.
that's not a good start to me :/. i feel already bored just by the descriptio lol... dont think i say that badly. but i (and we all) have see soo much games with similar story background.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes