Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
Aug 17, 2019
The problem with it being labled as completed is that since we have no idea how many more DLCs or costumes they're going to add, I don't want to keep downloading essentially the same thing only to find there's another version with minor changes a couple of months later. My download speeds aren't that great, and to keep downloading a 1.6Gb game just for a new costume is pretty bad. It would be different if you could just download the updated files, but as it is it's annoying.

Also I disagree with the definition of "complete" used in this thread. If a game is still being actively worked on and updated with some form of content, regardless of how minor the update is, if the game is not the "final version" then that isn't complete. The story might be complete, but the game itself is not. Though honestly when it comes to things like DLC, it's pretty difficult to define what "complete" is. To use a conventional game as an example, the Witcher 3 vanilla was a complete game when it was first released, but I would never be able to play it like that anymore since it doesn't hold a candle to the version with all the DLC, which I would now consider to be the "complete" game.

Reactions: Ullubu

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
The problem with it being labled as completed is that since we have no idea how many more DLCs or costumes they're going to add, I don't want to keep downloading essentially the same thing only to find there's another version with minor changes a couple of months later. My download speeds aren't that great, and to keep downloading a 1.6Gb game just for a new costume is pretty bad. It would be different if you could just download the updated files, but as it is it's annoying.

Also I disagree with the definition of "complete" used in this thread. If a game is still being actively worked on and updated with some form of content, regardless of how minor the update is, if the game is not the "final version" then that isn't complete. The story might be complete, but the game itself is not. Though honestly when it comes to things like DLC, it's pretty difficult to define what "complete" is. To use a conventional game as an example, the Witcher 3 vanilla was a complete game when it was first released, but I would never be able to play it like that anymore since it doesn't hold a candle to the version with all the DLC, which I would now consider to be the "complete" game.
no one forces you to download every version

• Haha
Reactions: Maleficent

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
To be honestly..........
Is there a misunderstanding about word "completed" ??
The dialogue skins are being added for all love interests as a final content update for the game. Other than that, the game itself is complete, no new story content, no new characters, no new DLC, no new anything other than the last couple of dialogue skins. So no, there's no misunderstanding about the word "completed". Yes, not everyone will agree that the game is "complete" when there are still a couple more dialogue skins to be added, but none of the dialogue skins are actually required to complete the game or any of the DLC's. Other than the dialogue skins there is nothing else planned for this game, the devs are moving on to two new games which they announced last month. But that's the current status, it's possible that they decide to add something new to the game in a few months, then again it's also possible that once they've added the last dialogue skins they never work on anything for this game again. *shrug*

jedahdemon

Jun 21, 2017
At the very end of the game, they basically announced a sequel to this one as well where it looks like you'll play as the android girl in the laboratory.

Reactions: KIVINXJOHN
Aug 17, 2019
no one forces you to download every version
I simply want the most up to date version, and since the game keeps getting sporadically updated with seemingly no indication of how many more updates there will be I don't really see there being any other choice than to download each version and hope it's the last. If I knew the date or version when the final update would be I would simply wait for that version, but seeing as how that doesn't seem to be happening I don't exactly have many alternatives.
Also nice helpful non-solution you had there. Way to miss the point.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I simply want the most up to date version, and since the game keeps getting sporadically updated with seemingly no indication of how many more updates there will be I don't really see there being any other choice than to download each version and hope it's the last. If I knew the date or version when the final update would be I would simply wait for that version, but seeing as how that doesn't seem to be happening I don't exactly have many alternatives.
Also nice helpful non-solution you had there. Way to miss the point.
The only content being added to the game now are the dialogue skins, as I understand it the intent is to add one dialogue skin for each of the love interests. So far they've added 6 dialogue skins and there are 8 love interests so there should only be two more dialogue skins to be added. There are no plans to add any new story content, there's no new DLC planned, the only thing that is being added now are the dialogue skins. It's easy enough to read the changelog to find out what has been added in each version and then decide whether you want to download that version. *shrug*

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I don't want to keep downloading essentially the same thing only to find there's another version with minor changes a couple of months later.
I can fully understand, maybe I can help out: there are 7 girls, one guy and one android/doll in this game. When we talk to each of them, all (except the doll) appear on screen with an outfit, which they call "dialogue skin". So my best guess is that each of them gets a different dialogue skin during an update. Here's the list of all characters in alphabetical order and wether or not they already got a new skin:

- Andrea (alternate outfit: yes)
- Diego (alternate outfit: not yet)
- Elena (alternate outfit: yes)
- Kyoko (alternate outfit: not yet)
- Lucy (alternate outfit: yes)
- Maia (alternate outfit: yes)
- Nadia (alternate outfit: yes)
- Rita (alternate outfit: yes)

As you can see, we're only missing Kyoko's and Diego's alternate outfit. And because updates with alternate skins have been published about every four weeks, I assume we will get Kyoko's alternate outfit in the next update (end of July/early August). If we ever get an alternate skin for Diego, I don't know, but if, that would probably be the last one (end of August/early September).

Again, my best guess is we will get one or two more updates (Kyoko, Diego), and that's it. So, if you're struggling with downloads, hold your horses until September, and you'll probably get a never-to-be-updated-again version of the game.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Game launches, I manage to meet the 1st girl (Lucy), then girl in white (Kyoko?). After some time she is saying - "right this way, after that screen turns black for good.
I can still press Alt+Enter to switch between full & windowed screens & drag screen around. But inside the screen everything is black (including mouse pointer). Any advice?
Windows 10

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Game launches, I manage to meet the 1st girl (Lucy), then girl in white (Kyoko?). After some time she is saying - "right this way, after that screen turns black for good.
I can still press Alt+Enter to switch between full & windowed screens & drag screen around. But inside the screen everything is black (including mouse pointer). Any advice?
Windows 10
I'm using windows 10 too, for me is all good, tried to reinstall the game? Tried to change the game for windowed mode?

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Fine Game, were i get to see only Lesbians and after three Days they kick me out, with Nothing happened?
Why the Girls dont be open for Sex with the MC?
Na typical Lesbians, pfff.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes