Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

2.90 star(s) 45 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hehe, any time I start a new game, I mute my computer first, then start the game, then mute the game inside.
You have to load up your game then his Esc to "Turn off Volume". You cant lower it or anything, only mute AFTER you load up your save etc. A bit ridiculous.

bcgibson

Mar 5, 2022
There are two new skins available, the "Lady Punk" dialogue skin for Kyoko, and "Handsome Devil" for Diego -- these are the last skins that the game will get. Here's the updated file to unlock all of the "Personnel Files" and "Secret Archives". Just copy the "bc.x" file to your main game directory.

Full Save. Because there are different playthroughs/endings, there never will be a full save. What people really want is a fully unlocked gallery ("Secret Archives" and "Personnel Files"). I will attach one to this post, copy it to your main game directory. And yes, it has ALL content unlocked (incl. all the alternate skins). Again: this will just unlock the galleries, this is NOT a save game.

View attachment 2344796

EDIT: In case you didn't read the Changelog -- the game dev's added some additional graphics from the game into your game directory! Check the "Extras" subdirectory of your game directory, and you'll find all "Post-Sex" and "Ending" images!
i have used this website before for gallery unlocks and i have bought the game on steam i tried putting it both in the main game directory and saved game directory and both at the same time what could i be doing wrong? i didnt see any x file in the directory both before and after i made a save data by progressing till i got to the lobby some help here?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...i have bought the game on steam i tried putting it both in the main game directory and saved game directory...
I've just tested this with the Steam version, and it works like a charm.
  • disable Steam's cloud synchronization for this game
    1683019054512.png
  • extract the bc.x file from the linked archive bc.zip and put it in your game's main directory
  • start game, all galleries are unlocked
  • optional: re-enable cloud synchronization; if Steam notices a "File conflict", select "Local" as the new copy for the sync
I hope that helps.

bcgibson

Mar 5, 2022
I've just tested this with the Steam version, and it works like a charm.
  • disable Steam's cloud synchronization for this game
    View attachment 2589412
  • extract the bc.x file from the linked archive bc.zip and put it in your game's main directory
  • start game, all galleries are unlocked
  • optional: re-enable cloud synchronization; if Steam notices a "File conflict", select "Local" as the new copy for the sync
I hope that helps.
Ok I found the problem. It was under programs file path and not users. That part wasn’t explained but it works now

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The walkthrough is confusing and doesnt give some info. Right now I am stuck and cannot progress. I cant go to bed, but I dont know what to do. I took the smartphone and took pics of the notebook. Gave the girl the memory card. Now there is no dialogue with anyone. I am somehow supposed to give pics to someone from the smartphone, but don't know how. Do you need to give people gifts to progress the story? This game was very poorly designed. I wish someone would do a renpy remake.

EDIT: Figured it out. You need to lock the safe. Nowhere does the guide tell you that. This is why I hate games without in game walkthroughs or direction.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
В стиме на дает скачать почему-то.
First and foremost: this is an English speaking forum -- please always provide a translation if your post is in a different language, thanks!

And about your question: this game isn't available on Steam in the following countries: China and Germany. So if you're living in one of those countries (like me :cautious:), you won't be able to purchase or activate that game on Steam unfortunately.

1695807784165.png

But if you can't download it through Steam, maybe you'll find another source to get the game... ;-)

Reactions: oszapo25

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
hey the mega is requesting a decryption key?
It doesn't for me...?! Check the mega link your browser is trying to open, it should look something like this:

https : // mega.nz / file / nclxnA7Z#9w1tYQe6MgdtqF9fgq0ThPb249J3519NhWhfJW-cZ-0

The green part is the file you're trying to open, and the red part is the encryption key. If your browser doesn't have the full link, use the above, remove the spaces, and you should be good.

Lewdhunter32

Sep 24, 2020
It doesn't for me...?! Check the mega link your browser is trying to open, it should look something like this:

https : // mega.nz / file / nclxnA7Z#9w1tYQe6MgdtqF9fgq0ThPb249J3519NhWhfJW-cZ-0

The green part is the file you're trying to open, and the red part is the encryption key. If your browser doesn't have the full link, use the above, remove the spaces, and you should be good.

i think its only happening cause i got distracted doing multi downloads and watching some vids during my time watching some vids i must have canceled the download on my browser but the mega file finished and when i go click on the save button it sends me to this https:// mega.nz / file / nclxnA7Z then it requests a decryption key

Ventanus

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 649200
The fourth Cockwork Industries dialogue skin is Widow’s Venom Rita, which can be picked up by clicking the spider item in the Laboratory:
View attachment 649201
Upon pickup, a bonus “tease” animation showcasing the skin will also play out. Dialogue skins for remaining characters will be added over time.
I love this skin for Rita. I can’t find and screenshots of her in that latex Venom Widow suit. Plus I know that this shot of her is in the game that is unlocked so if anyone has some shots of Rita please post. And any additional gifs too

I’m also loving the game too. But my fave girl has to be Rita

Ventanus

Aug 3, 2017
I would like to get some gifs and pics of Rita with the Venom widow latex skin. theMickey_ do you have any? I know that on the unlocked screen it shows her rubbing the pole

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I would like to get some gifs and pics of Rita with the Venom widow latex skin. theMickey_ do you have any? I know that on the unlocked screen it shows her rubbing the pole
Check my tutorial on how to extract every image/animation/sound from the game -- that way you can get all the stuff that's in the game. Also check the OP for the "Extras", which contain a couple of CGs which aren't part of the game but have been posted by the devs on their blog.

Reactions: Ventanus
2.90 star(s) 45 Votes