Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Okay, what I'm I doing wrong. On the first day I have talked to everyone, clicked on everything multiple times. I have gotten to the point no one will talk to me anymore and nothing comes up the various clickables but I don't see any way to advance the time. What am I missing?
Go to your room and sleep to progress the story.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Top notch animations and renders, the scene with Elena is fucking great.

The minigames are annoying as hell though, you can skip it but the gallery isn't unlocking for me if I skip the minigames.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Does anyone have the CG or vids for the masturbation scenes? None of them were posted in any of the other links.

Thanks
There are no links anymore i think they removed them. They said you can rewatch all the stuff if you start the new game. So the only way is to either wait for someone to post a CG rip or for you to play it all. But i recommend you to save before you give them the potion so you can achieve all the scenes.

Reactions: rattler2027

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
When i try to do it, it says that i've still got stuff to do but i clicked on everyting already and the walkthrough doesn't indicate that there is something left on Day 1
I'm in the same F'king boat. I can't do anything. And Nobody will talk to me. Only items I have are the chocolates and some necklace thingy. No documents or anything to give to anyone. And nobody will talk to me..And there's nothing to tell me what to do next..This is stupid, how the hell are you supposed to progress?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I'm in the same F'king boat. I can't do anything. And Nobody will talk to me. Only items I have are the chocolates and some necklace thingy. No documents or anything to give to anyone. And nobody will talk to me..And there's nothing to tell me what to do next..This is stupid, how the hell are you supposed to progress?
Did you really read all the dialogue or did you skipped something? Maybe you missed something. Important is you bring the bottle to Rita and give Ritas list to Kyoko. Then you talk to the Guy in the Machine Room. Then you talk with the Bartender girl Mia and then to Andrea in her office. If you didnt miss anything or i forgot anything you go back to your room and proceed the chapter.

Depending on the version you need to talk to the botany girl aswell.

Btw you need to click twice on an object to pick it up because the first click inspects and the second one picks it up.

Skareboardsn

Mar 19, 2019
Did you give Rita's list to Kyoko yet? That was what I was missing.
OMG thank you i thought i had to use it on day 2 since the walkthrough said it will be used in a minigame

Go into the cafeteria and from there on your left you can enter the bar to pick up a bottle of Rita's pride, then go to rita and she'll give you a note. You can use this on Kyoko, that got me stuck, i hope this helps ^^

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Anyone have a link to Elena's stuff and scenes and also the new masturbation scenes? Thanks!
The scenes are saved now localy so no more links and if you want to restart a new game the stuff you got wont get deleted.

Shadowsteal

Apr 28, 2019
The scenes are saved now localy so no more links and if you want to restart a new game the stuff you got wont get deleted.
Man that's such a pain. Hopefully one of you guys can hack the files to extract the new stuff. If that's even possible.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Man that's such a pain. Hopefully one of you guys can hack the files to extract the new stuff. If that's even possible.
Well its not hard to get the new stuff its only like 1 masturbation and 1 sex scene with Elena and with every other girl the masturbation scene. I would recommend to save before giving the potion to everybody so every scene is unlocked.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Do I have to download the extra's separately and install them into the main 1?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
The preview renders look great but the reviews seem to imply the game is sub par, is the CG easy to view in the files or would a ripper be needed?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes