Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
Has anyone unlocked all the secret achievements? I cant seem to find the last two... I got:
- Alpha Male
- Mag1c Concoct1on
- Volat1le M1x
- Na1led 1t!
Anyone else unlocked the other two?
Good Listener: trigger all possible conversations in a single playthrough (recommended: Diego + Elena + Lucy route)
Flasher: you must use “Flash yo boob cards” on three different girls during one playthrought
(after each use, the card respawns at the beginning of the next chapter in an random location)

btw...
Alpha Male: unlock endings with all women
Magic Concoction: serving infused coffee to every girl possible
Volatile Mix: finish the liquid mixing minigame on first attempt and under the hidden time threshold
Nailed it: give every gift to a preferred recipient in a single playthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: phugyeah

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
just guessing here:
(from left to right)
1. no idea
2. Cockwork Industries
3. F.I.L.F. or maybe Milfy City
4. Dreams of Desire
5. The Visit
6. Milfy City
the one from the far left is also from the visit

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
At first I thought the negative reviews because the MC is black since a lot of people hate that. Now I see why this game is pure shit. No other game pissed me off as much as this. I got to the end and the dev does some extremely dumb ass shit in sex scenes and that stupid button scene.

"Cockwork Industries is a true game, not just an excuse to watch hot, naked girls go at it. We want to offer you a fun and engaging experience with an adult theme that keeps you coming back. "

Should be Cockword Industries is a true troll bullshit game. We want to make sure you never come back to play again.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I need with recording andrea please i fail everytime what do I need to do?
you turn on the recorder but you dont say "you got me" instead you say "no way" it should work then. make sure to read the dialouge its very important.

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
I'm stuck on day 2 (morning). No one talks to me and I can't advance to the next chapter. I've returned Rita's notebook to the safe and helped Elena to get the tools. What am I missing?? Thx in advance!

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Finally I played some sex scenes and I always ended them, but doing a POOR performance :p how can I improve this? Haven't seen anything in the WT about that. Does the endings change if I get a better perfomance?

Thanks in advance!

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes