BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
8Sh_Ee.png

Overview:
Archaeologist Professor Joseph and his two assistants went into an ancient ruin for exploration. Unfortunately, this place was cursed and full with all kinds of hentai traps. Save them from the ancient curse!
(Nudity Cheat Version)

Thread Updated: 2020-07-31
Release Date: 2019-06-14
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

6R+52N.png l5nITa.png UUdXAT.png 0FEfIZ.png kKWk1x.png h2DDz5.png

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
There were concerns a year ago that only the top half of all the models/charaters could be seen. Did the developer ever change this?

e-d

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
There were concerns a year ago that only the top half of all the models/charaters could be seen. Did the developer ever change this?

e-d
Apparently not. I've only played through the easy path really quick, but the scene is literally just this:
1596204603336.png
She kind of bounces up and down and her face changes, but that's it. The rest of the nudity during the story parts is fairly negligible as you actually have to pay enough attention to the minigames so you don't screw up to really appreciate any views.

Edit: the second scene is basically the same, just different girl. No change in position, facial expressions, whatever.

ArmyAmy321

May 10, 2018
The only one you can see getting fucked is in the proffesors tento once you beat hardmode, heres a comment from the dev about it

"I agree, someone told me this problem earlier, only if I have extra free time, I shall go back and add new feature in this game. Or maybe remake sex scene of this game.

My games started with Queen's Commando will all contains full body full sex animation with complex functions, so does my upcoming new game.

This game was my first attempt of adult game, it only works like a prototype. And I hesitated how far I should go with the sex topics. I'm pretty sure I could go a lot further now."

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
You need to download the Adobe Flash Projector. Then, you only have to drag & drop it. It is quite straightforward, my man. ;)
forgot to ask lol, but do you have a website link or something where i can download the Adobe Flash projector? the link in the "Read Me.Txt" doesn't really work, as when I open the website all im getting is to use Adobe Express, which just made me sign in to the website and that's it