RPGM - Completed - Cocoa and Taro THE GAME vol.1 [Final] [animal trail]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AnhChuCVA

I'm very impressed with the game maker for making things like this. This game makes me feel very impressed, very rare games like this.
    The character is very beautiful, cute and adorable. I really like that, it's been a long time since I liked a character while playing a Hentai game.
    Anyway, I have to admit that they weren't explored in terms of plot and personality, which makes me quite sad.
    At first, I was quite uncomfortable with the animals' faces, but once I got used to it, I found it very interesting .
    I hope more games like this appear in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2066165

This series is really hot, I just like the idea of a girl falling in love with a dog and ditching her boyfriend for a big dog cock. The artist sells a body pillow of her and he ass tat says #dog only and that drives me wild
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Pretty good art but the game was pretty short and incomplete.

Unlike the full game that had multiple choices and routes to explore this one focused on a single and linear route. It is basically a condensed collection of extra scene from the mother's perspective.

It's a bit out of place and rushed, around 15 minutes of gameplay but at least they delivered a nice ammount of extra scenes if that's what you are looking for.

Not bad but also nothing that special, I would recommend checking the full game instead, and if you already played it you can probably skip.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2015544

this game is really good! although the art is sometimes quite exaggerated, it manages to convey the protagonist's feeling of being fucked by animals. Speeches are also good and the progression of H scenes is smooth and fluid, without having to rack your brain to see a fast and boring GC.

Final rate: 9/10