[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share code illiterate artist looking for programmers and maybe writers as well(?) [COMPLETE]

daraku_y

Aug 4, 2020
project:
- i am pitching a one piece harem collector game, but it's based around mind control; i have yet to give a name to the project and it's in omega early stages, which means i'm willing to work with ideas that people more veterened in the smut game field could offer; i have one scene that i'll upload a few images from below

developer:
- i am a solo act atm, dm me on disc @/picturesque#6451 s'il vous plait if you're interested (please remove the slash)

looking for:
-need me a programmer and maybe a writer; ig if you're a ui artist then that would be workload off of me

employment type:
- don't come into this expecting immediate payment LOL, i'm an impoverished college student but if by some act of god there's actual traction with the game then you best believe you are getting a cut

work commitment:
- ideally long term? but that remains to be seen

preferred method of contact:
- PLEASE discord

job description:
- i would like people to work with on the project and help shore up my weak suits, being literally everything aside of ideas and art, i don't think the amount of work would be wild but i can't overstate how early in development this is, literally just image sets rn

additional comments:
- be nice

Tiddy.Bomber

Dec 23, 2019
Hey, im interested in this project of yours, I have discord and im a writer! Let me know if you'd like to further communications.

daraku_y

Aug 4, 2020
recently realized we need a competent pixel/ui artist badly so PLEASE dm me at @/picturesque#6451 if interested

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
I'm interested in hearing more about the project. I'm a programmer with 14+ years of experience coding and roughly 5 years in the NSFW scene. I've sent a friend request on discord.

MisterKash99

Mar 27, 2021
If you are still recruiting I'm interested on this project. I'm a programmer with some experience. I have sent a friend request on discord.