• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Codename Ultraviolet [CH2 0.15] [EchoGames Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

NunuDeOlinda

The game is very good, but needs improvement in some aspects.

The game's story is quite interesting, with a noir and investigation touch. I hope you can see more of the story.

The game menu was amazing, well constructed and elaborated.

The Jazz Musics and with a noir touch gave a very cool air to the game.

I hope the Dev continues evolving with the project. It has a very good future.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

DELIDVUZ

Story:

Really good, but sometimes the MC reacts in ways, that someone wouldn't react.

Art:

It has a unique touch to it.

Girls and Decision:

The girls are gorgeous, but it is quite hard to decide in the beginning, to have a Love or Friendship Route with that girl. Maybe some other girls get the same choice option? Like that, you could play the game with only 1 Love interest.

MC:

Like I said, sometimes the MC is not reacting like other people would. He mostly is more like an easygoing and be cool guy, who doesn't question some things and believes them as is. It is not crucial, but it is a bit sad, that you can't change the Name of the MC.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

crowbar214

This game may be in very early access, but what I see is quite promising. Good renders, good sound, interesting characters and story. I'm quite interested to see where the story goes next, at least for now. Well worth checking out and seeing if it's your cup of tea.