[S>Programmer] Share Unpaid Coder Available for a Ren'py, GMS2 or HTML project

Blaudus

Dec 21, 2017
Hello! I'm willing to code for your project, preferably on a Ren'py one!

Skills:
- Languages: HTML; CSS; JavaScript; Python; C; GML.
- Frameworks: Ren'py (I know just the basics now, but I do know python, so I'm really willing to learn all that is necessary for the project); Game Maker Studio 2 (Some experience in: Side-scrollers; Top-down Shooters; Space Shooters);
- Version control on Git and Github;
- Some experience in general Game Design (Participated in a couple of GameJams).

Preferred method of contact:
- Here or Discord ( Blaudus#5587 )

Employment Type & Rates:
- Unpaid or Shared. I will work for experience.

Availability:
- On Weekends (About 8 hours per weekend)
- Can also do some occasional work during the week on my free time

Work Samples:
WhatsApp Image 2022-03-28 at 10.49.09.jpeg

Additional comments:
- I'm looking to work on my first adult project, to gain experience on Ren'py and also to improve my programming skills doing something that I love, witch is making games that people enjoy.

Last edited:

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Hello friend,

I'm a gamer and and oldschool gamer. And I'm interested in video game making as a whole.

When I started my career, I managed economy, management and strategy courses in renowned business schools, and I always wanted to make video games to use the natural way to learn in human beings (and animals) which is playing.

I don't have much technical skills. I adapted/updated a crack or two on Unity following instructions for the giggles. But I have a deep understanding of what a computer can do or not.

Would you be interested in a game project with management mechanics? Maybe RPG mechanics, building, crafting, strategy, tactics etc...

My idea right now is to build a "structure" of a game, when we can add content, items, mechanics, rules, like a basic SNES era RPG game. and then use it to make a proper management game with a real time economy. And once we have a working platform, we can fill it with a story, a detailed map etc...

Once we reach such a milestone, we will be able to use it as a proof of concept to hire, get funding, make smaller projects for funds and sell them to schools, universities etc... I have tons of ideas. The problem is what to pursue. I'm kind of a million ideas per day person.

I'm also fluent in French and I can translate the project to reach this market.

Could you be interested in such a thing?