despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
the game says that after I buy the apartment I will be able to upgrade it but I can't find this option, is it already enabled? where should i go?
Sorry, there are not any besides buying the place!

What kind of Upgrades would you like to see the most?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I started the game quite a while ago, but I didn't get very far.

I have a couple of questions: Is it possible to avoid prostitution? I don't want the MC to own a brothel and it's a place that my MC will not enter unless he is absolutely forced by the plot (and I prefer that not to happen)

Can femdom be avoided? Honestly, I don't like it.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I started the game quite a while ago, but I didn't get very far.

I have a couple of questions: Is it possible to avoid prostitution? I don't want the MC to own a brothel and it's a place that my MC will not enter unless he is absolutely forced by the plot (and I prefer that not to happen)

Can femdom be avoided? Honestly, I don't like it.
You theoretically could ignore the gentlemen lounge and Alex after unlocking it, it is currently not required to progress.

Avoiding anything even remotely femdom? Well that's going to be a lot harder...

You could ignore the Maria Route, which has both maledom and some femdom...

But some people also considered Lily femdom which is a pretty important character (She is basically a tsundere, but I guess her scenes involve her playing it tougher than she is)

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Jacuzzy, sauna, pool, massage table, movie room, disco corner, karaoke corner, cocktail bar.
Yeah that are some pretty good ideas!

Jacuzzy we already have default
Sauna, Movie, Disco and Pool probably not, since we have those elsewhere (And they also need more content lol)

I really like Karaoke Corner! That makes for some fun Events, I will put that one on my List!
Cocktail bar could be some passive upgrade giving you extra satisfaction or something like that!

I also want a sex dungeon/room but that would also probably take a full update to get it enough content :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You theoretically could ignore the gentlemen lounge and Alex after unlocking it, it is currently not required to progress.
Thanks for the reply.

If it's possible to ignore it after unlocking it, that is what I will do if I play the game.

Avoiding anything even remotely femdom? Well that's going to be a lot harder...

You could ignore the Maria Route, which has both maledom and some femdom...
I don't like the maledom too much (or at all), although I like the femdom even less. The chances of me being interested in Maria are basically zero.

But some people also considered Lily femdom which is a pretty important character (She is basically a tsundere, but I guess her scenes involve her playing it tougher than she is)
I don't like tsundere LIs, and if her route is even slightly femdom... I don't know, being an important character I might prefer to look for another game.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

If it's possible to ignore it after unlocking it, that is what I will do if I play the game.

I don't like the maledom too much (or at all), although I like the femdom even less. The chances of me being interested in Maria are basically zero.

I don't like tsundere LIs, and if her route is even slightly femdom... I don't know, being an important character I might prefer to look for another game.
Yeah honestly, if you also aren't into maledom elements, a few more characters break away!
So I probably can't recommend the game in total.

That said, many routes are pretty much "full stories" with the respective character, so it might be worth just playing a few select routes?

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah honestly, if you also aren't into maledom elements, a few more characters break away!

That said, many routes are pretty much "full stories" with the respective character, so it might be worth just playing a few select routes?
I'm used to "losing" LIs. Actually, as long as I know which ones have certain fetishes (femdom and maledom in this case) and can avoid them, I find no problem in playing only a few routes.

But if I have to mandatorily follow routes like the LI tsundere with femdom (even if the femdom is light), my interest in the game will drop quite a bit.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Coed Conquest 0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Would it be possible to know which routes (LIs) would have neither femdom nor maledom?

Otherwise, is Lily's route avoidable? I have no interest in going down the route of a tsundere LI with femdom elements.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Would it be possible to know which routes (LIs) would have neither femdom nor maledom?

Otherwise, is Lily's route avoidable? I have no interest in going down the route of a tsundere LI with femdom elements.
This has been covered a few different times in this thread. The best explanation is by Despiteful themselves. You should be able to find it if you search.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This has been covered a few different times in this thread. The best explanation is by Despiteful themselves. You should be able to find it if you search.
As far as I know Maria and Lily have femdom. Maria can be avoided (or this is what I understand). About Lily, I have no idea, but being an important character, I'm not sure about that point.

What LIs have maledom? I haven't read that anywhere (apart from Maria, who seems to have both fetishes, or you can choose between them, I'm not sure)

Actually I'm interested in knowing the name of the LIs that have femdom and/or maledom to avoid them. I have the name of two that have femdom, and one of them has maledom too. But I don't know the name of more LIs that have maledom.

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I don't know if the dev looks for bug reports here, but the MC keeps calling Hannah Rita in the dialogue. It's not gamebreaking, just a little distracting.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
As far as I know Maria and Lily have femdom. Maria can be avoided (or this is what I understand). About Lily, I have no idea, but being an important character, I'm not sure about that point.

What LIs have maledom? I haven't read that anywhere (apart from Maria, who seems to have both fetishes, or you can choose between them, I'm not sure)

Actually I'm interested in knowing the name of the LIs that have femdom and/or maledom to avoid them. I have the name of two that have femdom, and one of them has maledom too. But I don't know the name of more LIs that have maledom.
depends on your definition of maledom. Almost all interactions contain a bit of maledom / submissive girls

Reactions: BlasKyau

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I don't know if the dev looks for bug reports here, but the MC keeps calling Hannah Rita in the dialogue. It's not gamebreaking, just a little distracting.
Remember in what context that was? Easier to find for me :)

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Remember in what context that was? Easier to find for me :)
It's every time I use the talk option, the MC says Rita! I've saved over my save, so I can't go back and see if it happened every time I spoke to her to get her stats up, but it does it every time I've tried to talk to her since.

Reactions: despiteful
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes