Which girl has so far been your favorite?

• Liv

Votes: 283 26.4%
  • July

Votes: 201 18.7%
  • Holly

Votes: 134 12.5%
  • Cherry

Votes: 176 16.4%
  • Camila

Votes: 196 18.2%
  • Kendra

Votes: 47 4.4%
  • Bridgette

Votes: 37 3.4%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1672586064371.png

Overview:
Our world is full of mysterious places.
Some are so secretive that it's nearly impossible to enter, some are so deadly that no one has the courage to do so,
and others are so bizarre that you wouldn't even believe they exist.
This story takes place in an even more special location.
I'd like to invite you to the break room of a medium-sized online retailer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trailer:
Thread Updated: 2023-03-18
Release Date: 2023-03-18
Developer: InCreed - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Developer Note: All netorare scenes with main and secondary female characters are avoidable and will be avoidable in the future! There are sex scenes that do not include the MC, but only with female characters who appear very rarely and have no relationship with the mc.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Other: COMPRESSED*
Extras:
Multi Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

animation.gif 2.gif friday_helly3.jpg slut_girls1.jpg 0M8m06.jpg _2Zf2R.jpg helly_tour3.jpg wwLoho.jpg P9TCWD.jpg break_room_bridgette15.jpg 1.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Most of the important events happen during the workday's coffee break. Don't worry, though; I didn't mislead you about this place's uniqueness.
Yes, you read that right ― during the coffee break, NTR avoids you. lol

J9WXXlmk.jpg

EDIT:
I have a feeling that CoffeeSaint is ready and willing for this one. :coffee:
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You know it's going to be an interesting thread when you see that mix of tags

If you don't want to see any NTR-like content, you can turn NTR mode off. ALL NTR scenes will be avoided, but I cannot guarantee that the story will be completely enjoyable. I will try to make the story as consistent as possible, even with NTR mode off.
downloadfile.gif

So if I am understanding correctly, does that mean that it is not avoidable and rather skippable, that is, we do not see the scene but does it occur in the story? :unsure: (If so, it is completely useless, ,players who don't like cuck content are not going to be interested in being able to skip the scene, but then read in the story what happened)

Edit: Btw, what would be the reason for the Transformation tag?

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hmm, looking a bit at the first image with the woman walking animation, i find it a bit funny, that she looks like she doesn't know how to walking in high heels, as every step of the left leg looks like she will almost fall.
It's probably some animation bug or so, but like i said, it looks funny.

Other than that, the models look nice. Good luck to the dev with the game.

Reactions: InCreed

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
So if I am understanding correctly, does that mean that it is not avoidable and rather skippable, that is, we do not see the scene but does it occur in the story? :unsure: (If so, it is completely useless, who does not like Cuck content, will not be interested in being able to skip the scene, but then read in the story what happened)
Sometimes it'll just be skipping a scene, and other times it'll be slightly changing the story (probably only when the scene doesn't have a significant impact on the story). It might be useless, I don't know, but if you want something like this, you have this option. This game is not intended to be NTR in the strictest sense, instead, other male characters will frequently compete with MC to get laid, and you can choose whether or not to let them.

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Sometimes it'll just be skipping a scene, and other times it'll be slightly changing the story (probably only when the scene doesn't have a significant impact on the story). It might be useless, I don't know, but if you want something like this, you have this option. This game is not intended to be NTR in the strictest sense, instead, other male characters will frequently compete with MC to get laid, and you can choose whether or not to let them.

So, based on the players choices they can prevent other men from doing anything with the woman?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Can you explain the future cheating tag? Will players have to constantly fight off other guys even after getting into relationships with the romanceable girls? Will they cheat on him if the player makes the wrong decision?

Last edited:

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
So, based on the players choices they can prevent other men from doing anything with the woman?
You can prevent it, but only if we consider women from the main cast. It is unavoidable in the case of some nameless, or only once appearing, minor females. There will also be one special nympho character introduced, and it will be unavoidable for her. For all currently introduced girls it will be avoidable.

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
Can you explain the future cheating tag? Will players have to constantly fight off other guys even after getting into relationships with the romanceable girls? Will they cheat on him if the player makes the wrong decision?
The cheating tag was about the girl cheating on their partner(not mc). There might be a bad ending(avoidable), when someone cheats on mc, but it's to far in the future for me to be sure.

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
NTR is 100% avoidable but you'll miss 99% of all content. This is what I understand from your developer notes. Good luck but I'll skip cause I don't play NTR games.
If you don't select non-NTR mode, you still can avoid 90% of NTR.

Thanks for the answer, another question I see that the lesbian tag is placed in the "Possible" (actually I'm not interested in that at all) but at the same time I see Group Sex as content that is already there, that means that the content of the same is it mm/ff and not m/ff? (or is it m/ff but without lesbianism?)
Currently added group sex is m/ff without lesbian(oral).
And what is the reason for the transformation tag? Since futa/trans, bestiality, trap, furry is ruled out and I don't see one of ssification or fantasy, what would the transformation be? from male to female? but it does not have a female prota tag or multiple prota.
I plan bimbofication routes, for one or more characters. I'm not sure if it's considered transformation.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
nice start, enjoying it so far. one thing i would have liked to have seen is to give mc a bit more choice in what he talks about with his co-workers. like when asked about who he likes, i would have liked to have told them that it was none of their business. and with Brad, when he asks about the women in the place, to have the mc think to himself, let him find out for himself and tell him nothing. just my thoughts there. other than that, i enjoyed it alot, and looks like MC might have a future as a photographer eh...

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
"The main character of Coffee Break interacts with an interesting cast of characters [...]"
"The tale increases in craziness and sexual tension […]"

Llama-Attacks-Man-541734092.gif

• • • • •

thanks for sharing, BaasB.

Happy New Year, all!

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes