VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Coffee Break [v0.24] [InCreed]

1. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + The game has an ingame walkthrough mode you can active and your choices are kind of matter.

Bad Points
    - The story is not that interesting or original.
    - Nearly all of MC's colleagues are annoying AF, and they talk too much, reading their nonsense dialogues is quite annoying...
    - Render quality seems a bit low, images and animations looks bad.
    - Animation physics is quite robotic, short, and poorly-made.
    - There are lots of scenes using images not made by this game art style. For example, the background we had while MC walking in the park was a low-quality real-life image, and MC in that scene with his 3D drawing was quite bad, and another example would be Vincent's story made with AI images...

For The End
    Well... What can I say? We have a game with no more than 1.5 stars rate quality, unless DEV remakes the game I can't see this game becoming better in any way.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DirectXD1943

It's certainly good, but I can't really say it's amazing. It does what's on the tin, an amazing story and in-depth characters aren't advertised, and it isn't what you get, but you *do* get a decent level of variety in your choices and the people you can interact with.

Models are pretty good, although some of the animations confuse me since I'd imagine putting more of the focus on mastering the sex scenes than things like walking or turning would be more helpful. Even still, doesn't matter as much so long as the models are good and they aren't in awkward poses and ugly clothes for no reason, and it fits that bill.

Only major complaint I have is that the MC kinda feels like a vehicle for the dev's personal opinions on some matters? I don't really mind an MC having opinions, but on several occasions it felt like a scene was just an opportunity for the dev to make fun of something they don't like or complain about an issue. It's not a big problem, but it's just the kinda thing that stands out, kinda like how the women immediately fawn over you when they see your dick and talk about your dick over and over. Again, not a *major* issue, just noticeable when you're paying attention.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mxmoi

It has varied models, each female character is different both visually and in personality.
    The story, although it is just beginning, really manages to catch on.
    Personally, the game is excellent, it has many positive things, the story, the models, also what I have played has not produced any errors, and that gives continuity to the game.
    It's early, but hopefully the game will be completed by the developer.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

macacosss

Pretty good story and with an MC that isnt a douchebag for the girls or for the co-workers(you can choose to do bad stuff to your co-workers if you want).
    There is some choices to choose which girl you want to follow and it looks like some choices will affect your confidence to face future predictaments and if you dont have enough confidence you will not be able to success on those predictaments.
    The Story is funny and easy to follow with interesting characters and with good music to follow.
    Cant wait to see more updates from the game to see what happens in the story.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

This is just an encouragement rating for the dev to keep things going. I personally enjoyed the game even tho it barely gets into action and it has a lot of things that needs to be polished art-wise. Humor is well implemented and I think its where the game shines. The story is quite open minded, doesn't shy away from poking ntr haters here and there :LUL:

One advice for the dev: really need to get good at lightning and environments. Both are very essential but also easy to fix with few youtube tutorials.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

digitalblakangel

Renders have their own character

Story is interesting and characters seem to have their own personality.

Not a long first release but works

Only problem is some spelling and the English phrasing is off. Nothing that can't be done with a quick fix and is not game ruining.