Others Coffee Extra: Ukuzala [v20240906v4] [unnie]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Cthuga

Nov 27, 2020
What do I do for Hard Copy 6? Nanami wants to continue but the game just kinda stops. There's no objective to do

Dikkus

Oct 8, 2021
whats the point of the doll head?
Its one of four items needed for the hard copy route, essentially you need to find all four parts scattered around the mansion "Search items" You can only find certain items after talking to people though.

Dikkus

Oct 8, 2021
Yeah was about to post she literally got a luck up card early on, which ironically means when she was trying to avoid having more babies she would have been fine with any number other then six. Cause her lucks so good she's always going to get six.

Kinda got stuck on finding the letters. I think im just missing something though
The word is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could never find the B though.

May 22, 2018
Come on, there's more thought put to it than that.
I wasn't thinking about luck. I kept assuming the answer had to be a number, because, that would be a solution to an equation. you are asked for an 'answer' but what you give its not the answer to whatever is on the card. maybe i am short sighted for not seeing it being built up to that, but i still feel it is a bit contrived. like solving math doesn't really have anything to do with luck, if the task could have been tied in with luck, then... i don't know, maybe it would be too easy, but it wouldn't feel like a non-sequitur. i did not get the impression that this could only be solved by someone with supernatural luck (and if that was said by one of the characters i completely forgot).

Dr...

Dec 1, 2020
I wasn't thinking about luck. I kept assuming the answer had to be a number, because, that would be a solution to an equation. you are asked for an 'answer' but what you give its not the answer to whatever is on the card. maybe i am short sighted for not seeing it being built up to that, but i still feel it is a bit contrived. like solving math doesn't really have anything to do with luck, if the task could have been tied in with luck, then... i don't know, maybe it would be too easy, but it wouldn't feel like a non-sequitur. i did not get the impression that this could only be solved by someone with supernatural luck (and if that was said by one of the characters i completely forgot).

I get your point about it, but some times, even maths can be closer to irrational

· Example ·

Even if the author showed us the mathematical problem on that card, most of the audience wouldn't even dare to try and solve it, so it would have been the same as trying their luck.

well... if you can solve something like that while playing a fetish game, I really appreciate your strong will...

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
count a book how I know which one is bookshelf because I did not know another look like when it sideway.

Rowyin

Jul 8, 2020
count a book how I know which one is bookshelf because I did not know another look like when it sideway.
Its only the book case in the front room. There are other books in the house though that some of the other characters mention.

Yamfarmer127

Aug 31, 2022
Just finished the 3rd path.

Curious to see what the 4th path will bring, since we've already seen multiples and large children. Personally, would love to see this path being differentiated by being lewder than the other paths.

Last edited:

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020

Curious to see what the 4th path will bring, since we've already seen multiples and large children. Personally, would love to see this path being differentiated by being lewder than the other paths.
Honestly, I wasn't going to do another path. After I sort out freeplay and write a small epilogue I intend to put this on Steam and focus on Coffee Story more.
If it's not a complete flop I guess I could try and spin it one more time. Maybe infinite birth? Like Nanami's ending, but the stomach doesn't decrease and the newborns would just fade away in a loop.

Last edited:

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
ahhh i stuck at route about time ch.5 2 hour now
If that's about opening a chest, you should talk with Yuri at the basement. Speak with her, then speak again to open 'Enter text' window. Type 'Attic'.

I myself am stuck at 'About time 7', 'Sever head'. I don't understand what to do -__-

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nightsight

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019

did the horse one or is that the first route

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes