Others Coffee Extra: Ukuzala [v20240906v4] [unnie]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Denkafur13

Aug 19, 2020
Brill, thanks - I figured it ought to be in there, wasn't expecting it to be quite that hidden

You need to find the sun, and burn it in the fire. There's something in the house that represents the sun - could be a book, drawing, flower, painting, poem or something similarly metaphorical.
Thanks

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
huh when i reach chapter 8?(why all the chapter titles are name as "about time 1-8"?)

when i move back to main door entrance it will loop back to the very beginning

Thexmr

Aug 10, 2017
That 3rd path was creepy, but in a good way, is something different and new compared to the other 2 ones. Now that you can finish all of the three paths, will there be a 4th one for the MC/Anne after you finish all the other ones?

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So based on the description in the dev notes...this is just a visual novel with extra steps since nothing matters since everything is predetermined?

vbifrjn3

Feb 20, 2019
Oh nice, 3 chapter first root after burning "something green" charaters do next roll, then i should ask Yuri about a card, but they are keep saying the same lines that they said before roll and only one thing I can do is burn something green again (and again)
When you can burn the sun before finding the game board noice.
I burned the sun on the first root and was transferred to the second one.

Hollowtide

Nov 29, 2020
So i've run into a weird issue i went through and played the new path on version 20240906v2. i played through the whole story just fine. i came back the next day and loaded up the crossroads chapter to replay the other two stories when windows defender flagged that action as a threat and quarantined the launcher.

Detected: Behavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!ml

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
So i've run into a weird issue i went through and played the new path on version 20240906v2. i played through the whole story just fine. i came back the next day and loaded up the crossroads chapter to replay the other two stories when windows defender flagged that action as a threat and quarantined the launcher.

Detected: Behavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!ml
just force it to allow it i have mine disabled since i have norton on my pc currently

absco

Aug 1, 2020
Couple of bugs. In the "horsing around" path I can't get past chapter 3. During the the following interlude, Nanami keeps asking for something green. Saying yes restarts the chapter. I will admit I ran into this after the bug below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
-Fixed sequence break if burning the sun in a different route.
-Fixed dialog loop when picking top response in Horsing Around 4
As always, the old version available in case I broke something.

oh yeah i already did i was just making note of it for the author
I don't have a solution for this.

Can someone give me a save that has free play?
Freeplay is in development.

The new route is a bit darker than the others... you doing okay, unniex?

Also, my choice for a hypothetical fourth route would be simultaneous birth for all four characters.
I remembered that this is a horror game and tried to compensate.

when i move back to main door entrance it will loop back to the very beginning
Deliberate. There will be an epilogue in the next release that requires all 3 endings.

That 3rd path was creepy, but in a good way, is something different and new compared to the other 2 ones. Now that you can finish all of the three paths, will there be a 4th one for the MC/Anne after you finish all the other ones?
Maybe. If this does well on Steam I don't mind spending mroe time on another route.
Otherwise, I would like to focus more on Coffee Story.

Couple of bugs. In the "horsing around" path I can't get past chapter 3. During the the following interlude, Nanami keeps asking for something green. Saying yes restarts the chapter. I will admit I ran into this after the bug below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed.

Reactions: Thexmr

Gizfire

Aug 22, 2020
Can someone put up a guide to the endings and how to reach them. I'm totally confused with how this works and if there's multiple outcomes.

Jul 11, 2017
if someone is having trouble burning the sun use the version 2 intead of the 3, i think the author removed the event flag for every route by accident

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes