Others Coffee Extra: Ukuzala [v20240906v4] [unnie]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
very barebones guide:

yuri

interact with objects till you get a search prompt for the candles

Something green, say Pants to Kari

if nothing happens after asking yuri, re-do the panties dialog, then select "I don't want to know"

magic circle ask Yuri UV (2nd time talking), then talk to Kari 2 times, then go to the basement

pop a balloon, use chewing gum

akari

burn drawing on first floor, upper room

89 books

chest, say Attic

Say camera, equip photo, use knife (knife is in the bathroom)

nanami

the doll head is under the table in the lower 1st floor room, porss p to look under the table

the word is Birth

for the equation say Nanami

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
if someone is having trouble burning the sun use the version 2 intead of the 3, i think the author removed the event flag for every route by accident
You're right. Sorry about that.
Fixed in v4. For the record it worked when selecting the chapter.

Reactions: Fiamos

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
This game was super cool and fun. Absolutely loved the art. I really liked the girls too, they are so cute! Too bad it's just a small game. These 4 deserve a bigger game maybe even without the "wacky" settings too, some hot and steamy lesbian romance game or something :devilish:

Anyway, tangent aside, I also tried the main game afterward but ended up dropping it, didn't liked it... oh well. This one is definitively a gem.

Reactions: gomerlad

vinnie1121

Feb 24, 2022
This game is great! I would love if this becomes a full game with fleshed out rules.

Add more cards and random events, more variations in the endings and some achievements and it would be amazing.

Reactions: gomerlad

winterlune

May 23, 2017
I agree wholly on a 4th ending for the main player. Even if they don't technically have a personality themselves, as the dev claims, being 'you' are the player, one of the characters did make a mention that the only way for the game to end was for everyone to have won once. Thus why the effects of the game persist after the endings, it's not actually over.

Certainly exited for free play mode and what that brings to the table once it's finished, and certainly looking forward to more content over all once its fully developed. Though I do wonder what would come next for the game itself after it gets its 1.0 release; hoping for extended content personally.

Reactions: Yamfarmer127

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I am a bit surprised at the ending of Kari's route (middle route in the chapter selection) because throughout the whole route, it was looked like Yuri was the one going insane. Yuri even tried to cut her stomach open to end the magical pregnancy plus are facial features looked like she's gone bonkers. Kari looked and sound ok. Yet Kari was the one who ended completely mindbroken. Comparing to Yuri's route; she also gave birth to a big creature but she didn't break.

Nealend86

May 27, 2020
I am a bit surprised at the ending of Kari's route (middle route in the chapter selection) because throughout the whole route, it was looked like Yuri was the one going insane. Yuri even tried to cut her stomach open to end the magical pregnancy plus are facial features looked like she's gone bonkers. Kari looked and sound ok. Yet Kari was the one who ended completely mindbroken. Comparing to Yuri's route; she also gave birth to a big creature but she didn't break.
She didn't seem that mindbroken though? If you talk to her she's mostly struck me as just very weirded out. Yuri was also at a much smaller size when she gave birth and there wasn't as much blood involved.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
She didn't seem that mindbroken though? If you talk to her she's mostly struck me as just very weirded out. Yuri was also at a much smaller size when she gave birth and there wasn't as much blood involved.
What do you mean not mindbroken. Akari was just literally staring blank and non responsive. If that isn't broken, I don't know what is.

Nealend86

May 27, 2020
What do you mean not mindbroken. Akari was just literally staring blank and non responsive. If that isn't broken, I don't know what is.
But she's not non-responsive. If you talk to her she attempts to say hello to her daughter/clone thing, complains about it being sticky after it hugs her, then gives a nervous/slightly insane laugh. She does have the blank eyes thing though but I wouldn't call her completely gone. She could still be just dazed from the trauma she went through.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
But she's not non-responsive. If you talk to her she attempts to say hello to her daughter/clone thing, complains about it being sticky after it hugs her, then gives a nervous/slightly insane laugh. She does have the blank eyes thing though but I wouldn't call her completely gone. She could still be just dazed from the trauma she went through.
I see. The big ass vagina tear and pain must have caused shock.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
The game froze when I finally figured out how to turn on the flashlight in the basement. I couldn't move anywhere anymore, but I could sit and rotate and reveal vagina displays on other characters in view. I also cannot save, so have to move through the entire plot again... halp.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
The game froze when I finally figured out how to turn on the flashlight in the basement. I couldn't move anywhere anymore, but I could sit and rotate and reveal vagina displays on other characters in view. I also cannot save, so have to move through the entire plot again... halp.
Chapter select

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes