SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Full body wash in the bathroom? Click on favors.
Didn't try this thank you. Do I have to click in the bathroom or in the bedroom ?

As someone answered me 2 pages ago I will answer you with the same.

You need to use all the favors once or twice, AND theres a favor at night, when Megan is ready to sleep in her bed, click favors "Goodnight kiss"
I don't think this was avaliable, I'm not sure i'll check again.

Also someone mentionned that buying aphrodisiacs early would break the game. Of course I wasn't aware of that and bought them. What could be the consequences ?

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
As someone answered me 2 pages ago I will answer you with the same.

You need to use all the favors once or twice, AND theres a favor at night, when Megan is ready to sleep in her bed, click favors "Goodnight kiss"

also in bathroom, thats the one i missed and it made the game zoom from that point on.

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
got her having sex with no condom in the bed (calvin's) and still can't trigger the "prostitution" thing at the mall. I tried turning it off and back on and I have had sex many over 10 times to see if there was a counter. what am i missing? my choices at the mall include having sex there is that it?

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
You have to corrupt Megan first once you've had raw sex with Megan, Calvin will automatically think about wanting to corrupt Susan.
Thank you for responding, I started a new game, it is not progressing too much, too much repetition, I did not open the option to have sex with Megan, if I was excited I would be in my top 10 for sure, sorry the developer did not put animations.
Any tips on how to accelerate to have sex with Megan?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you for responding, I started a new game, it is not progressing too much, too much repetition, I did not open the option to have sex with Megan, if I was excited I would be in my top 10 for sure, sorry the developer did not put animations.
Any tips on how to accelerate to have sex with Megan?
I just kept spamming any scenes that give her the most corruption. Making a bunch of money and getting favors at the mall also gave a lot of corruption too.

Reactions: VM356255

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Hi everyone!

I play this game on my mac in Firefox but I can't find my save files.
I did look in the Libery/Application support/firefox/profiles/....default but from there I'm lost.
Or am i looking in the wrong folder?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Okay, so notes & review of the

PROSTITUTION ROUTE
#1: Technical aspects. (How to get into it!)

Lots of people on this thread have reported a basic game-progress problem: even getting Megan started as a prostitute.

Me too, hence this post.

Some seem to have resolved the issue. e.g. (I think): MasterBaitor / taches / latex224 /tossler

But I can't see that e.g. Angstlord / GateC. / peterhuntingdon / Zontany /trauts / Velsomnia / Serameth / grtrader /JayDubya have found relief yet. And as a guy called Mick once sang, it's not good if you try, and you try, and you ... can't get no / satisfaction.

The wonderful, generous dick007 (I bow to his - stirred but not shaken - Bond member), supplied a DL of at least two Save Files (NB: the last two in the list of his Save folder) to get Meg working for Cal. See #2,091 & #2,119 - also with some instructions: #2,108.

And maybe that's how the four players above were able to crack it.

((dick007 was also one of those who have posted v1.10a, which is meant to crack the bug of the "prostitution barrier", but that alone was not successful for everyone (including me).))

Those SAVED FILES do work, however! YAY!! Thx Mr Bond! (... Or Mr Bond's best friend.)

A few notes for those still struggling:

1) You don't have to overwrite ALL your Savefiles to make use of the dick007 material. Just DL and unzip that offer next to your normal "www" folder for the game, and copy the last two files over into your Save subfolder, renumbering as needed. ("File16" as "File 1", if you wish.) That works!

2) There is a slight snag, though, that those two files find Megan already well engaged "on the game", as some call it. You miss her induction in hired sex, and her first experience of each of the four types. (Not that the first experience is greatly different from later repeats - images same, text only slightly altered - but it's definitely a pity to miss out her getting started, and giving her consent (!) ....)

3) So, being inquisitive, I looked into what the problem might have been - maybe other players' problem too.

And how I could get Meg started on her path to whoredom - not already busy shagging like a rabbit!

Because help and generosity can be good - also on such threads - here's what I found, I hope of some use to others:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd like to offer a little review of the new content, in part very exciting, but with some suggestions for tweaks.

As "PROSTITUTION ROUTE, #2: Content & suggestions". But in another post: not here, not now!

Last edited:

Kitasi13

Jun 26, 2019
So I've looked at Masterbaiter's list of actions and tried everything I can find. I appear to be stuck after having completed the blow job progression scene and practiced it and cannot get the option for the shower blowjob scene.

I've seen all 4 Nightime tv sitting scenes
Shower chest wash and full body wash (done both)
Have tit and hand washing options when I bather with Megan (and have done both)
Have performed the lewd version of handjob and oral practice
have lewdness over 1250
Have performed all 3 bedroom favors at least 3 times

Any clue what I could be missing? The list doesn't mention needing anything for the shower BJ once you have the repeatable BJ, but everything after that depends on the shower BJ scene.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
So I've looked at Masterbaiter's list of actions and tried everything I can find. I appear to be stuck after having completed the blow job progression scene and practiced it and cannot get the option for the shower blowjob scene.

I've seen all 4 Nightime tv sitting scenes
Shower chest wash and full body wash (done both)
Have tit and hand washing options when I bather with Megan (and have done both)
Have performed the lewd version of handjob and oral practice
have lewdness over 1250
Have performed all 3 bedroom favors at least 3 times

Any clue what I could be missing? The list doesn't mention needing anything for the shower BJ once you have the repeatable BJ, but everything after that depends on the shower BJ scene.
Despite your list, I'm really not sure of all you may have completed or what else you may have missed, but you could - as always on such occasions - always try searching the Thread, using your key terms. See box Top Right of every page. (Select: "Search This Thread")

Maybe:

posts 149-153
& next posts

105 & 106

and/or 1461
#1,461

can give you a clue/hint/start.

Don't blame me if they don't, though. Searching for yourself is often the best way to find what you want/need!

Hope you find what you need - e.g. selecting (via right=-click) FAVORS & X in the bathroom?

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
any in game cheat codes? for any reason my game doesn't save and i don't want to restart the game every time i close it.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes