Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Possible update over the weekend. Sounds promising, not all the stuff included but still a load more to do with niece. :)

Reactions: 95toLife

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
The dev updated game once more, version is at v0.33.1 now - v0.33.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

According to dev one should make a save right after 'first kiss' event had autotriggered and keep it. Stats don't need to be pushed higher after one has seen all the content included for now. Explanation and extra infos, might contain spoilers too:

Might update the gameplay, if deemed necessary. Have fun! :D
Edit: Download link updated, thanks @Fushan ;)
Edit 2: Corrected changelog, thanks to @Oiz :)

Last edited:

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
i can see in the PIC folder first grooping scene and thight sex. does anybody know how to get there ?

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
i can see in the PIC folder first grooping scene and thight sex. does anybody know how to get there ?
See post above, surplus info. Not implemented yet. Don't spoil me too much, I haven't played new version yet! :D

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So for the breakfast and dinner "events" does he mean it's just changed text, or are there actual events with cg for those, since I can't seem to trigger those, if that's the case.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
So for the breakfast and dinner "events" does he mean it's just changed text, or are there actual events with cg for those, since I can't seem to trigger those, if that's the case.
Sorry, I'll adapt the changelog to correct this - dev wrote the scenes were created with text (there were no variations before, just the breakfast scene). No events exist for that room as far as I know, but you can level up stats. Ty for pointing to this! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Oiz

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
A little update once again, dev fixed some payment issue (less wage at certain times). (v0.33.3)

Little background noise for those not following the dev thread at ULMF:
Dev is talking about probably setting up a Patreon page, but not before game reaching v0.50, the favour system and mall location being included. I think this is not too bad an idea, as by then there would be a working demo in existence to show off what the game is about. o_O

The MITY team did a similar thing with hitting Patreon to present their '4 Elements Trainer' once they practically finished the 1st chapter. Best proof that a good demo can attract attention, and that devs deserve a few bucks for their effort. An overwhelming amount of patrons (>500) are pledging 5 coins or more, quite good that...

Cohab dev also seems to be none of those 'I'm at v0.01, yo gimme monies now' guys. Can say I'd like to wish good luck.

Edit: rearranged changelog, always create havoc! :D Now it's corrected...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes