hotspurldn

May 1, 2018
just started this game, its overheating my laptop wayyy too much, the fans are going crazy, its not a real time 3d what the hell?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
so i cant seem to trigger the end ive gotten the day 119 scene but it never ends im up to like day 151 right now
Here is some kind of a walkthrough. The creator has basically given us on how to do things through changelogs of each update he did in the game. I have found most of them (started from version 0.40 something and beyond) and made a nice txt file with all of them.

If the last day is not triggering it means that you have missed something that you haven't done. Just try everything on bed, in shower, in kitchen and living room (with Susan) at least once and see how it goes.

Let me help you out a bit more :

On update v 0.98 the creator says :

- Late night threesome event. Once you've seen the threesome shower sex event you'll be able to choose between doing a threesome or Susan's regular sex scene during the midnight (final period, when Megan's sitting on her bed in her underwear).

- If you're at the point with Susan that you can have sex with her on the couch at night then on day 119 during the midnight period two new events will play out, one after the other. The first will be a solo Megan sex scene and the second will be a solo Susan sex scene. The dialogue in them will vary if you've started to have threesomes with them. In the next update these will lead to a choice on day 120.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
You add them in the food when you are in kitchen during evening.

Sleeping pills will affect only Megan during morning period and it will give you the chance to mess with her body when she is still sleeping. If you add 5 pills in her food i.e. you will be able to thigh fuck. If you add less you will be able to do less stuff.

Aphrodisiacs affect both Megan and Susan (when you get to mess with her too).
Aphrodisiacs will help you fuck Megan for the first time (the game will give you instructions on what to do and when).
In later time, they affect Susan as well. You will have to drug her 3 consecutive times (that means drug her every morning for 3 mornings straight) so that she will start interact with you. In this case the game will tell you what to do.

I have attached a txt file on my post above. It gives you everything you need to do to.

Last edited:

Angstlord

Apr 9, 2019
How do I unlock the rhreesome event and he prostitution content?
Its already day 136, stats:
Affection: 1841
Lewd: 15524
Lust: 100
Susan corruption: 1510
I've seen the sex in couch scene but at night it doesnt appear anything about make dinner, only little meal and use sleeping pills.
I've repeatedly have unprotected sex, he says about someone seeing her in the mall bathroom but anything happens...

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I've seen the sex in couch scene but at night it doesnt appear anything about make dinner, only little meal and use sleeping pills.
I've repeatedly have unprotected sex, he says about someone seeing her in the mall bathroom but anything happens...
For prostitution content, you have to unlock it in the in-game menu. (Lower right of screen)

Honestly, there are only I think 2-3 'scenes' of Megan hooking, and no intercourse. They aren't really good adds, at least not right now. There's no additional corruption or anything, she just sort of does it when Cal suggests it. Very meh imo.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
For prostitution content, you have to unlock it in the in-game menu. (Lower right of screen)

Honestly, there are only I think 2-3 'scenes' of Megan hooking, and no intercourse. They aren't really good adds, at least not right now. There's no additional corruption or anything, she just sort of does it when Cal suggests it. Very meh imo.
If you have managed to see the prostitution event, can you tell me what stats do we need to trigger the event? Is it a triggering event to begin with. Sid said when he released the prostitution content, that Megan should be extremely lewd and that she would have to make "willingly" unprotected sex with Calvin repeatedly.

taches

Jun 1, 2019
I totally agree.
I'm stuck since days (in game days ^^)..
I'm playing day 86 with...
Affection : 1098
Lust : 100
Lewdness : 1282
Suspicion : 0/100
With webcam i seen 3 scenes with Megan, 1 scene with Susan.
I tryed every favors and scenes i could find many times with nothing new happening since many days.
So the next step seem to be to delete the game now :/

P.S : i had the first blowjob scene... and it seem i'm not the first one to be stuck at this precise step.
Try to nap, over the day
this triggers some events

:)

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I totally agree.
I'm stuck since days (in game days ^^)..
I'm playing day 86 with...
Affection : 1098
Lust : 100
Lewdness : 1282
Suspicion : 0/100
With webcam i seen 3 scenes with Megan, 1 scene with Susan.
I tryed every favors and scenes i could find many times with nothing new happening since many days.
So the next step seem to be to delete the game now :/

P.S : i had the first blowjob scene... and it seem i'm not the first one to be stuck at this precise step.
Have you made the morning things on Megan while she is asleep besides all the favours ? If you got the first blowjob then you should be able to masturbate onto her (face/tits) and eventually simulate sex with "thigh sex".

Reactions: Benishoga

taches

Jun 1, 2019
I got the message, drug susan and call both , but no call possible , after that, the midnigt event of megan dissapears, calling susan at noon, doesnt work
I can still have sex with each, with or without condom
Druggin in early morning has no effect of susan anymore
Sex with Megan in Mall, all done.
Sex with Megan in bath all done
Sex with Megan at TV in megans room and living room done
Sex with Susan in Shower missing...
Sex with Susan in Kitchen and Livingroom done

Affection 1515
Lust 100
lewdness 9662
Suspiction 6/100
Susans corruption 985
Day 155

Any hints?
Use linux version, no Prostitution availlable? perhaps older version?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I got the message, drug susan and call both , but no call possible , after that, the midnigt event of megan dissapears, calling susan at noon, doesnt work
I can still have sex with each, with or without condom
Druggin in early morning has no effect of susan anymore
Sex with Megan in Mall, all done.
Sex with Megan in bath all done
Sex with Megan at TV in megans room and living room done
Sex with Susan in Shower missing...
Sex with Susan in Kitchen and Livingroom done

Affection 1515
Lust 100
lewdness 9662
Suspiction 6/100
Susans corruption 985
Day 155

Any hints?
Use linux version, no Prostitution availlable? perhaps older version?
Read this. It will show you what you need to do to progress. As for the prostitution event, i have no idea how to trigger it.

Reactions: hainhq

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you have managed to see the prostitution event, can you tell me what stats do we need to trigger the event? Is it a triggering event to begin with. Sid said when he released the prostitution content, that Megan should be extremely lewd and that she would have to make "willingly" unprotected sex with Calvin repeatedly.
I don't know what the variable values need to be beyond how Sid explained it. I just added my completed saves to the 1.05 update, and the menu had the option to enable prostitution content. I did, and went to the mall and started hooking Megan out.

As I mentioned, there are only I think two or three still images (with associated pop shots). It's not really worth it tbh, there's no additional corruption. She just sort of does it.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes