crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Man... This was one of those games that I first found and brought my here to F95 because it was good and interesting but comparing it to some of the other games that use Honey Select models now and how they've evolved since this started... :confused:

Still fun - a little over the top grindy at times unless you cheat - but it'd be cool if Sid Valentine at least try to throw in some animations every now and then with the new updates...

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I made a patch for prostitution. Just go to the Mall and then select Protitute.
PS. Protitution content must be ON
i tried with your patch and still NO prostitution at the mall.................if only the developer would fix for good..........it would be so nice........;(

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Maybe Megan picks & chooses carefully who she wants to be prostituted by ...? ;)

"I don't pop my cork for every man I see ..."

taches

Jun 1, 2019
I think the prostitution event dont work with Linux Version.
The TV event in early morning gets -12 Sus, perhaps here are Events left. just one, before the Corruption of Susan, "hearing Talk with work-buddy"
Somtimes an info appears, that Megan is lewd, so i can prostitute, but no Menue in Mall availlable.
Aff 3490
lust 100
lew 17982
sus 0
corr 5310
Day 233
both pregnant...

Any suggestions?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cohabitation v1.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated 22.01.2020 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
try this
:)
I didnt get the prostitusion choice, i have played through just like it says in the changelog but no option for the prostituon content. When v1.05 got shared here i tryed that and the prostitution option was there but then the same nothing happend. Tryed to add phantom85's patch then it worked but only for the hand- and blowjob.
Could i ask you if you have a saved game aswell? :)

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Any chance there is a kind soul out there that could give us a mega link for the 1.10a version which fixes all the prostitution triggers?

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
Any chance there is a kind soul out there that could give us a mega link for the 1.10a version which fixes all the prostitution triggers?
AFAIK there's no version 1.10a other than Android port?

Here's bit about the prostitution from the creator's Patreon posting.

- Prostitution regular sex. There's now a hidden counter to how often Megan prostitutes herself. Once it reaches three (by doing any of the handjob, blowjob, or titjob prostitution events; doesn't matter which you do so long as you do three) a new event will pop up when you go to prostitute Megan at the mall. Calvin will ask if she's ready to have sex and you can answer yes, which will unlock the new sex scene and later group sex events, or answer no, which will lock Megan into just the handjob, titjob, and blowjob events.

- After doing the above then you'll be able to select 'sex' from the list of Megan's prostitution options at the mall.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes