VN - Ren'Py - Colleagues&Lovers [v1.0] [dakidogames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

fleetp

I like the female lead, she reminds me of a character in some f my visual novels. I find it interesting that the female lead character's supervisor would touch the female lead's ass in the office. I guess he thinks everyone is too afraid of him to accuse him of sexual harassment.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Losersriot

There are very beautiful female characters (Emma was amazing!) and interesting boys in this game. I liked the modeling. However, the game does not match the declared tags. Unfortunately, this is not a female protagonist. We see the world through the eyes of the narrator and through the eyes of other characters. This is a player protagonist game. Such games are made by boys who are afraid that they will be considered faggots if they consistently follow the female canon of plotting. The author may not really understand what he wants from his game yet. During sex, there is a male pov. We hear the thoughts of other characters and can see their personal lives, which the MC cannot see. As a result, I can't identify myself with MC and I don't care about her or who she sleeps with. Because she's not me. The dev puts up a wall that does not allow the player to BE an MC. This is a classic wall for all devs of "female" games. )) But I will keep an eye on this game and maybe reconsider my assessment in the future.