[Collectibles] Would you exhibit 3D printed futanari content?

Would you exhibit 3D printed futanari content?

• Hell yeah, make it rain!

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • Yes, but in small quantity so it's easier to hide them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Definitely not.

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

Futanaddict

Dec 25, 2019
Hey everyone!

This post will mainly concern futanari lovers so if that's not your thing I'd recommend leaving now, unless you're just curious or interested in 3D printing.

Let's get right to it !

I'm making this thread to get everyone's opinion on collectibles.
I'd like to know what are your limits on what you choose to exhibit or not.

Currently trying to make a living as a 3D artist, I am just shocked at the almost non-existent amount of futanari figures you can find online.

So here's why I made this thread :

As a futanari lover myself, I'm tempted to sculpt (and sell) printable futanari figures and offer some content to this market.
Though I can't help but wonder why there are so few futanari figures in general.

My guess is that people are too ashamed to exhibit them (which is understandable) which results in this type of content not being lucrative enough, hence the lack of products you can find online.

So we're back to the title of this thread.
Would you print and exhibit futanari collectibles or not?

D

Deleted member 3145675

Hi,

(identify your target market)
there are probably a LOT of figurine collectors - now cross 2 data - how many 3d printer owners are also figure collectors?

- next is the collector's favorites - mine are 80mm white metal figurines - I assemble and paint them myself - genre are varied.
most collectors only collect 1 type - white metal addicts will never buy anything else etc...

so adding those factors I would say that your target is most probably rather small - you should think of a plan B.

Last edited by a moderator:

Futanaddict

Dec 25, 2019
Hi,

(identify your target market)
there are probably a LOT of figure collectors - now cross 2 data - how many 3d printer owners are also figure collectors?

- next is the collector's favorites - mine are 80mm white metal figures - I assemble and paint them myself - genre are varied.
most collectors only collect 1 type - white metal addicts will never buy anything else etc...

so adding those factors I would say that your target is most probably rather small - you should think of a plan B.
Like you said, I fear the target is indeed too small.
Hopefully I was mentioning this idea as a "side-job" sort of things as I'm also working on more SFW projects.

I was just curious to see how far people were willing to go.
It's fine when you're living alone but yeah, displaying this sort of stuff when you're part of a community/family is... weird, I guess (not necessarily by shame, but by respect for others maybe).

D

Deleted member 3145675

Like you said, I fear the target is indeed too small.
Hopefully I was mentioning this idea as a "side-job" sort of things as I'm also working on more SFW projects.

I was just curious to see how far people were willing to go.
It's fine when you're living alone but yeah, displaying this sort of stuff when you're part of a community/family is... weird, I guess (not necessarily by shame, but by respect for others maybe).
Hi,
there is maybe another avenue you could prospect - try to go on a figurine fan/collector forum and ask directly if some would be interested to buy the figurine itself - and that you could create personalized orders - you would have to print them yourself tho (then ship them) just a thought. (perhaps don't put "futa" as a first offer - present more as "erotica collectible")