Seeking Collection of fetishes - can you find me the fitting games?

Darygo

May 10, 2019
Hey there ,
im a long time lurker on this great website and for now i found a lot of games that scratched all my itches. While playing those games, some "fetishes" or preferences have built and i try to find those - unfortunately i cant find too many games that includes them, so ill list them here, maybe you can help me out (all games with male protagonist):

- dominant female (not necessarily humiliating, just more dominant in the "sheets") like in sanguine rose and seeds of chaos
- mc is forced to lick ass from female or futa (again, like in sanguine rose, where you were "forced" to lick the orc ladys pussy/ass from behind)
- cum swapping between mc (male) and futa/female
- mc (male) gets ass fingered by female / futa
- very straight up female antagonists (like the goblin in seeds of chaos)

So basically a game where you encounter a female/futa that behaves like the demoness in seeds of chaos, the entire goblin clan in seeds of chaos, the dark elf in that game with the blue/red orb or the prisoness in sanguine rose. Bonus Points if there is a game where one "strong"female corrupts an innocent looking girl/futa into becoming a slut (you might noticed, that im like the biggest fanboy of sanguine rose and seeds of chaos).

For better understanding: Im looking for games that contains either of those preferences (or multiple ofc), art style is irrelevant (but there has to be art, no text only please) and engine is irrelevant, too, except for RPGM - which i highly dislike but would give it a go if you really vouche for that game.

Games i have played and liked so far:

Sanguine Rose (ties for best game ever made with Seeds of Chaos, i want more from that dev!)
Seeds of Chaos (read above)
That game with blue/red orb - cant remember the name, was pretty good, too
Futadomworld
Being a DIK (holy shit, that scene where you fight not to cum while being grinded is awesome!)
Starless
Bible Black

Thanks in advance for helping me make my right arm stronger!

Reactions: tammambd

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If you liked Starless, try Estate Dominate (WIP).
Bible Black? Discipline -The Record of a Crusade (completed).
The first chapter of Cure My Addiction has a lot of anal play and spanking (no, the main character is not fingered).
If you don't mind light femdom, interesting characters are: Scarlet from Aurelia, Chris from Heavy Five, Nanami from Dr. Amana and Melissa from Offcuts. Only the last arc is completed, the rest of the game are WIP.
There are also Healslut and Shattered, but they have TF/gender-bending themes, so maybe you don't like them.
Darktoz and Bo Wei made many femdom games, but they use RPG Maker, so...
That game with blue/red orb
Ah, Fate of Irnia. Nice game.

Reactions: Darygo

Darygo

May 10, 2019
Exactly, Fate of Irnia :D

Discipline <- Great game, but already played (my fault, havent mentioned it)
Darktoz <- Same as above
Estate Dominate <- Have played the latest update, too, amazing CGs
Cure My Addiction <- I tried it a long time ago,when there wasnt too much content, but ill give it another try

All your other characters/games are unknown for me, so i will definitely try them out.

And so i wont be misunderstood: i dont mind femdom at all, i just wanted to show that my preferences include all forms of dominance, not only that humiliating type but also that "subtle" thing like in Sanguine Rose and Seeds of Chaos and Fate of Irnia

Thanks a lot for your answer :)

Reactions: scrumbles