Collection of FNAF-Themed Games on F95 (Final Mix) 2.5 HD Rebirth

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Since the old thread has seem to stopped being up-to-date I have decided to remake it and try my best to keep this thread up to date while also including games that follow the FNAF formula. (Games such as MalO on Camera)

FNAF Parody: are games that are 100% related to the source material they may differ from the original gameplay of the games but still have characters and themes from them.

FNAF-LIKE: are games that do not share characters from the game they are parodying but play similar to them, I.E Cameras, killer robots, having to wait a certain time to complete the game etc.

I Understood That Reference: are games that do not share characters and do not share gameplay elements but do have a section that are heavily inspired by FNAF such as killer robots, restaurant, sexy fox you want to have rough anal sex with etc. (this is more an extra category)

The Cum text means a completed game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THANKS TO 0xanEverage for creating the original thread

UPDATED: OCT 17, 2024

Anyways I want to have sex the fox character so bad

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Smilers Den

Another FNAF style game from Mikifur (Mal.O on Camera dev), no FNAF characters. Completed..oh..Cum.

Five Nights at KinksDom

Cool game.Nice animations. Original game - more classic FNAF style, also "retro" Disembowell models. New version - first person, better/improved models.
In dev, no "cum".:)

------

sexy fox you want to have rough anal sex with etc. (this is more an extra category)
Anyways I want to have sex the fox character so bad
Fexa_finger.jpg

Selfax

Nov 4, 2020
Just a suggestion, sorry.

Also Nights of Temptation has FNAF-Like gameplay with the camera/timer system after you get through all the dialogue. 1723593801786.png