[R> Other] Paid College Bound is looking for a Character Poser

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
logo steam.png Hello,
as College Bound is getting more and more patrons, I'm happy to announce that I'm looking for a team member to help me out with creating visuals for the game. If you know a thing or two about DAZ Studio (or just know the basics and you're willing to learn), then keep reading because this announcement may be just for you.

Project:
College Bound (https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-4-02-foz.70256/)

Developer:
- FOZ ( )

Looking for:
- DAZ Character Poser

Employment Type:
- Paid (monthly)

Work commitment:
- About 5-6 hours weekly

Preferred method of contact:
- Please fill out the provided Google Form first, then we can chat via Discord (FOZ#6807)

Recruitment form:

Job Description:
- Your task will be to pose characters and set up their facial expressions based on the dialogues you'd receive beforehand. I'll take care of creating the base asset, that is: preparing the character and scene itself, including lights, render preset, etc. and all you'll have to do is to pose the character for particular dialogue lines and reference the image files in the script (I'll take care of rendering). I'll provide more information via a DM or in a separate 'recruitment' channel on my Discord server.

Additional comments:
- Additional skills (good if you have them, not a deal-breaker if you don't): understanding the basics of Ren'Py language and GitHub workflow. Communicative English is preferred.

Last edited:

Gamecon

Nov 3, 2020
Hello. -FOZ- I wanna do a review on your game,
and talk with you in private.
Can you send me a private message, cuz i can't send you messages.Thanks

MrSecret345

Nov 7, 2020
hi -FOZ-,
just read this article and want to say that Im interested to help.
Just started to learn DAZ and REN'PY myself. Will contact you on your Server in a few days.
Greetings MrS

Ahrail

Oct 18, 2021
Hello I am new for DAZ, but i will be happy to be part of yr team! I do like to know more how does it work, if u still looking for a new members for creating games, let me know.
PS: My English not the best, but I am trying do my best!

SexFM

Aug 6, 2021
Hey im interested. I have about 4 to 6 years of experience posing characters in SFM and Daz3D.
Here's my Carrd:
Here's my Twitter:

And here's my Discord: SexFM#8291
I'm online basically 24/7.