Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That's because even though the dev gives us a choice, Summer is our default gf. So, if you're no longer on her path, the game assumes you are. Maybe Foz will fix it at some point.
You can't fix it, with all those games with many LI and many choices you always end up with some crap like this. In the beginning it's all sweet and fun, but the the complexity shows up and shit hits the fan. To cover all the combinations the dev should hire a whole development company.
Recently to good games that i like got a deep spring cleaning by just removing choices and make a canon story or by forcing you to reject a lot of LI so the story can still make sense!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You can't fix it, with all those games with many LI and many choices you always end up with some crap like this. In the beginning it's all sweet and fun, but the the complexity shows up and shit hits the fan. To cover all the combinations the dev should hire a whole development company.
Recently to good games that i like got a deep spring cleaning by just removing choices and make a canon story or by forcing you to reject a lot of LI so the story can still make sense!
Sounds like you're talking about WTHI there. Ahahaha

Reactions: Kukipett

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
wth,i just downloaded .11 and there's an update again,jesus h. christ!!
We got monthly updates, then weekly updates, then we will get daily updates and finaly we will see the dev working real time!
And by the way, we maybe should send the dev some soap so he could wash his models, my god did they never shower, they all look so dirty, the worse is the girl in the title screen, i wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole!

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The game is good but to honest Summer is somewhat boring. I mean the game basically is all about sleeping around with these other women. If the game was just about Summer, there would be barely any content in the game to justify playing it.

So far, the only girls I like are Bianca and Miranda. And they kill off the Miranda character by having her get on a plane and disappear. Lame.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The game is good but to honest Summer is somewhat boring. I mean the game basically is all about sleeping around with these other women. If the game was just about Summer, there would be barely any content in the game to justify playing it.

So far, the only girls I like are Bianca and Miranda. And they kill off the Miranda character by having her get on a plane and disappear. Lame.
It's always a bad idea to give the MC a girlfriend from start, i guess the dev discovered this later and found a way to get rid of her.
By having a girlfriend you make everything boring or difficult and the MC has to be an asshole and we don't like too much beeing assholes don't you think ?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's always a bad idea to give the MC a girlfriend from start, i guess the dev discovered this later and found a way to get rid of her.
By having a girlfriend you make everything boring or difficult and the MC has to be an asshole and we don't like too much beeing assholes don't you think ?
I agree about not giving us a girlfriend/wife to start, but, not liking being an asshole? Maybe not to women, but, I'm an asshole. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: MCDom and Kukipett

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I don't want to be one of an anal personality. So anything new in a week since last release or a waste? The 3some with Blanca and Summer was hot AF. Assholes suck. The world would be a much better place without them.

Reactions: Necronlord3

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I have not played for a while. I stopped just short of a big decision for Summer/Bianca. If you choose to stay with Summer, can you keep cheating on her or does it turn into WVM?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I have just done a 360 on summer, first run through I ditched her asap, second run through I took her as gf... and I still get to cheat on her with blanka

Happy camper!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't want to be one of an anal personality. So anything new in a week since last release or a waste? The 3some with Blanca and Summer was hot AF. Assholes suck. The world would be a much better place without them.
You say assholes suck ??!! isn't it supposed to be the opposite, i love sucking assholes:ROFLMAO:
But you're right the world would be a better place without them, a less shitty one i guess!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You say assholes suck ??!! isn't it supposed to be the opposite, i love sucking assholes:ROFLMAO:
But you're right the world would be a better place without them, a less shitty one i guess!
Hey now! I'm not a shitty asshole, nor is my asshole shitty. I mean I take shits, but, I wipe my ass and shower, so, it's never actually shitty. As long as people clean their assholes, what's the issue here?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.5.12 (DC0.5.17-18)] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,32 GB / 794 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.12_DC0.5.17-18-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,28 GB / 760 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.12_DC0.5.17-18-mac-crunched.zip
Unofficial Update Patch Size: 40 MB / 16 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.12_DC0.5.17-18-update.7z / ...-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.5.11 to v0.5.12 (Uncompressed / Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

Download (PC*/Mac):
- -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The $ is only needed if you're adding it to the script itself. So you would write it like this:
Code:
$ girlfriend = u'Summer'
yea it worked that way...now i had another error similar but with blanca after the video she sent me..

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dlc_episode4/scripts/S0518.rpy", line 11, in script
    if blancaIsGirlfriend:
  File "game/dlc_episode4/scripts/S0518.rpy", line 11, in <module>
    if blancaIsGirlfriend:
NameError: name 'blancaIsGirlfriend' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "dlc_episode3/scripts/S0412.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpyc", line 159, in script call
    if blancaIsGirlfriend:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if blancaIsGirlfriend:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.5.12_DC0.5.17-18
Mon Apr 18 18:07:03 2022
[/CODE]

i tried $girlfriend = u'Blanca' but didn't worked ...any tips?' and why i keeping get this errors?
blanca is not my girlfriend but i screw her every time i can...don't really rememebr if i'm supposed to choose her..after Summer heal up

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I have not played for a while. I stopped just short of a big decision for Summer/Bianca. If you choose to stay with Summer, can you keep cheating on her or does it turn into WVM?
i can screw her and had a 3some with summer

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I have just done a 360 on summer, first run through I ditched her asap, second run through I took her as gf... and I still get to cheat on her with blanka

Happy camper!
and no script errorm having here as sideways and summer healed as girlfriend?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
yea it worked that way...now i had another error similar but with blanca after the video she sent me..

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if blancaIsGirlfriend:
    if blancaIsGirlfriend:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "dlc_episode3/scripts/S0412.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpyc", line 159, in script call
    if blancaIsGirlfriend:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if blancaIsGirlfriend:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.5.12_DC0.5.17-18
Mon Apr 18 18:07:03 2022
[/CODE]

i tried $girlfriend = u'Blanca' but didn't worked ...any tips?' and why i keeping get this errors?
blanca is not my girlfriend but i screw her every time i can...don't really rememebr if i'm supposed to choose her..after Summer heal up
You can try:

Code:
blancaIsGirlfriend = True
or

Code:
blancaIsGirlfriend = False

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You can try:

Code:
blancaIsGirlfriend = True
or

Code:
blancaIsGirlfriend = False
i didn't choose between summer and blanca in the past and i had my way with her often..and now that summer is healed we had a 3some..so i'ts better i choose false..right?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes