3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
credits.png

Overview:
Ken Story
You play as Ken a college student. One day your friends were attack by Red Kat Gang and they have stolen there belongings. Now it's up to you to get them back. There are 5 stages and 5 bosses in his story. Game contains 26 sex animations and 6 images that can be views in extras mode. When enemy is beaten you have options to get HP point or have sex to recover your KI. HP points can be used to recover health.

Anko Story
You play as Anko, Ken's little sister. Someone has made contract with one of the fearsome gang in order to get you x-rated videos. While you were away they have attacked your classmates. Can you save them from this gang? There are 3 stages and 4 bosses in her story. Anko has 10 sex animations and 4 images which can be view again in extras mode. When you beat an enemy you get they randomly drop food items. Each food item have different effects such as sushi adds 1 HP point, apple adds 2 HP points and add some KI power and chicken adds 5 HP points. Don't get hit 3 times within short period of time or Anko will be knocked out allowing enemies to have sex with her. To recover from knockout state press Left or Right (or Revive Button for Android) repeatedly to wake her up.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-04
Release Date: 2021-03-05
Developer: ingeniusstudios
Censorship: No
Version: 1.4.1
Language: English
Other Game: SurVive!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Play:

DOWNLOAD
Win (x64): - - -
Win(x86): - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

akanegal.png masumigal.png nabikigal.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So is this one of those games where completing a stage unlocks the scenes? Or will you have to constantly make yourself lose?

Reactions: stever
Sep 12, 2019
My antivirus detected a IDP.Generic malware into the EXE file. I dunno if this is a false positive (probaly is), just warming the people here to have some cauntion with this game.

Reactions: Gorison

Ghost_Kozak

Jun 29, 2018
Played this. I enjoyed it. Similar to virgin invader for first part. When you defeat an opponent you can rape them. (Just as a note, in game and animations doesn't have faces. Odd at first but didn't mind after a bit.) Fills a bit of focus bar which is basically an aoe. Second and much shorter half with the female protag is typical side scroller where your character can get raped when attacked too often. Doesn't result in an immediate loss tho so I don't entirely find it fruitless. Short game you can blitz in like an hour. Probably less. I would say just give it a shot.

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
Not a bad game. The combat isn't very good but the sex animations are nice. The jump is an attack that doesn't look like an attack. I suggest the creator change the animation to a flying knee instead. The best strategy is the punch then jump attack to move forward. This kills normal enemies in one combo. Then you can pick up health recovery from them. It's best to prioritize hp over Ki. Since the jump is much stronger than punching it is best to spam it against bosses and continually healing with 'E'.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Actually a surprisingly good game, with alot of H put into it as well! My one gripe is on the female protag side on stage 2, just cannot beat the girl with the hammer, she spams it like a machine gun and deals too much unblockable damage compared to her HP.

Reactions: Forge Wright
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes