Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
[ЦИТАТА="selberdreher, сообщение: 8949642, участник: 351277"]
«Извините, конечно, но у вас проблемы с Google Translate? Я недостаточно хорошо знаю английский, чтобы правильно сформулировать диалог». - Google перевел

Что ж, у меня нет проблем с Google Translate, я просто сослался на источник этого перевода, так как не владею вашим родным языком.
Писать сообщения не на английском языке немного необычно, так как Общие правила этого форума гласят в пункте 1.5:
" Мы являемся сообществом только на английском языке. Пожалуйста, предоставьте перевод вашего сообщения, если оно не на английском языке ."
Вот что я сделал с вашими сообщениями.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
"Excuse me, of course, but are you having problems with Google Translate? I don't know English well enough to formulate the dialogue correctly." - Google Translated

Well, i don't have a problem with Google Translate, i just referenced the source of this translation, since i am not fluent in your native language.
Writing posts in a non-english language is a bit unusual since the General Rules of this forum state under point 1.5:
"We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English."
That's what i did with your posts.
No, no, no, I thought that the problem is that I answer using google translator. A funny situation happened, I usually translate the site with Google transliteration too, and apparently I just mixed up the window from which I copied the message.

Reactions: selberdreher

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
v.260b
All of 'Saturday' is now complete (minus Val's game and some apprentice red links, but those will get fleshed out over time rather than in any linear way). Events featured include:

- Take Mrs. Wilson, Jill, and Lydia to the gift shop for more orange-light fun.
- Visit the sorority with Brittany and gain the option to either take part in a ritual with her, Lexi, and Hana, or spend some time with Jenny the sorority slut instead, with an opportunity to bimbofy her into a different model.
- At Brittany and Kayla's apartment, play with Kayla and Hana.
- Spend some time with Heather, Kyle, and Jill, with an opportunity to make Kyle confront his female alter ego or body swap Heather and Jill to complicate their relationship.
- Attend a big party where many characters are featured and can be interacted with separately. The party itself is divided into groups, so you can interact with each group once before leaving. One group includes Mrs. Maywood and Karen, where you can help them come to terms with each other or go in Mrs. Maywood's mind to spend time with her future daughter. Spend time with Mona and Monica to body swap them and help them find peace in their respective bodies or party with Sofia and family instead. Finally, mass engagements for Rachel, Brittany, Kayla, and many others.
- After the party, go back to Brittany's apartment to have fun in her head (and meet someone special to her) or just party with her, Sofia, and Rio in the real worldinstead.
- Late at night, when you're going to sleep, potentially get interrupted by Professor Barberry. If you're in her coven, she might have a fun opportunity for the two of you with Karen before leading you down into the bunker to confront Naomi. If you're not in the coven, you can still follow her into the bunker, though things may or may not go as planned.
- Afterwards, depending on certain factors, you might run into some prisoners in the bunker that you can optionally free.
- Regardless of whether you did the bunker or not, another night event can trigger if you have the quest to find Sister Johanna. Rio will lead you into the woods for an encounter that can potentially prove fatal, so be careful.
- Finally, just as you're truly ready to go to sleep for good, there might be one last encounter if you convinced Christy to come to campus earlier in the day. That's really the last event, though, after that you can sleep in peace until the next public release.

.260b Update Only

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Sorry if this is a dumb question but the last version I updated to was v0.230b. What all do I need to get up to this new release? Or should I just wait to download it all over again?

Reactions: Brovalon

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Sorry if this is a dumb question but the last version I updated to was v0.230b. What all do I need to get up to this new release? Or should I just wait to download it all over again?
If you have .230b then all you need is this update only pack. Put it in the same folder as your previous version and click to overwrite anything your comp asks you to (if you aren't prompted to overwrite the old html file you messed up).

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The 0.230 Mega link is down.
The file you are trying to download is no longer available
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
College Daze 0.260b (full game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Jun 16, 2022
I am very confused on how the save files work for this game. I play through to the end of version .230, stop playing for a couple of weeks, and have no save files when I start up College Daze once again. Am I missing something? Please help.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I am very confused on how the save files work for this game. I play through to the end of version .230, stop playing for a couple of weeks, and have no save files when I start up College Daze once again. Am I missing something? Please help.
because save is cache
import your final save wait next update

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
All that is being shown for me within the College Daze 0.230 folder are images (folder) and College Daze (Microsoft Edge HTML).
Save files aren't located within the College Daze folder. They are saved to cache. It's located in a different folder in your computer. locate your cache folder.

Reactions: Dysphorika

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
You want me to add a new function to every single potential pregnancy event in the game. Yes, that would be a lot of work. If you or someone else wants to make a mod for it, feel free.

There are absolutely pregnancy clips in the game, but you have to make certain decisions to access them (using a brown light to speed up specific characters). It only applies to specific characters because, again, accounting for alternate pregnancy clips and images and text every time you encounter a character is a lot of work.

If you want to only get some characters pregnant and not others, there's already a method in-game to accomplish that. If you want something more ultra-specific to your tastes, Mrach_31 already wrote an outline on how to accomplish whatever pregnancy chance you want:

It will be today, but it will be later today. I still need to finish one last scene with a certain secretary and then give it a little time for patrons to bug hunt before I put it up here. Because I'm still working on it, I can't give you a definitive time (I don't just sit on releases before making them public), but I don't imagine it will take an insanely long time to complete either. So a little more patience and then you'll be able to make it all the way to the end of 'Saturday' content.

I hate to ask but I've been trying to get on Ms.Chang's path but not sure how. Is there a walkthrough or anything you can perhaps help me with?

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I just started playing this yesteday and tried to comprehend the relationship multiple times but still cannot get it straight.. Is Mrs. Maywood MC's mom? After the initial relationship setup the following text throws me off.

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
I just started playing this yesteday and tried to comprehend the relationship multiple times but still cannot get it straight.. Is Mrs. Maywood MC's mom? After the initial relationship setup the following text throws me off.
Technically no. But also yes. Just type "related" in the box where it asks what her relationship to you is. That will make her the MC's mom (and the rest of her family) make sense contextually. Then just enter "Maywood" as your last name if you want to stick with that theme.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes