smouty

Apr 12, 2020
Hi,
I get the following error every time I tray and start this game

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label fight_tutorialLabel is defined twice, at File "game/fights/fight_labels.rpyc", line 1:
RENPY RPC2

onu57

Mar 1, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this error with kiwi not working in V 1.1.2s? I can't continue the game.Thk
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v9/scene20.rpy", line 31, in script
    call screen phone
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: In DynamicImage u'D:/Utorent/Games/HENTAI GAMES/College Kings [Act 1 - v1.1.2s] - windows and linux/game/images/nonplayable_characters/profile_pictures/mc.webp': Could not find substitution 'Act 1 - v1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v9/scene20.rpy", line 31, in script
    call screen phone
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 441, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 638, in find_target
    raise Exception("In DynamicImage %r: Could not find substitution '%s'." % (self.name, str(ke.args[0])))
Exception: In DynamicImage u'D:/Utorent/Games/HENTAI GAMES/College Kings [Act 1 - v1.1.2s] - windows and linux/game/images/nonplayable_characters/profile_pictures/mc.webp': Could not find substitution 'Act 1 - v1'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
College Kings 1.1.2s (SHA: 0e9b5a206)
Sun Jul 10 14:12:30 2022

richiman

May 3, 2022
The label fight_tutorialLabel is defined twice, at File "game/fights/fight_labels.rpyc", line 1:
RENPY RPC2

Code:
Try removing the fight_labels.rpyc file from the College Kings/game/fights location.

then:

Code:
Try deleting one label fight_tutorialLabel (located in the first line) from the fight_labels.rpy file (from the College Kings/game/fights location) and save the file.
You can edit the fight_labels.rpy file with a text editor.
Finally, launch the game - I don't know if this will work.

Reactions: onu57

onu57

Mar 1, 2021
Code:
Try removing the fight_labels.rpyc file from the College Kings/game/fights location.

then:

Code:
Try deleting one label fight_tutorialLabel (located in the first line) from the fight_labels.rpy file (from the College Kings/game/fights location) and save the file.
You can edit the fight_labels.rpy file with a text editor.
Finally, launch the game - I don't know if this will work.
Doesn't work, but thank you.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
so in season 1 do u need to date any one be for u date nora or no ?
with Nora, you just have to play along and say that she is right about Clhoe, then you have to help on the trip and keep the secret about her family and hate your new best "friend" when you are on the trip and you are giving a walk with Nora you should not kiss her and in her room the scene with Nora will come out if you are loyal or confidant.
Then in CK2 if you already have a girlfriend or several you have to be 100% confident or Nora will not want to have a relationship with you. If you are loyal you should not have a girlfriend and Nora will accept.
I'm sorry I don't know how spoilers work:cry:

richiman

May 3, 2022
Doesn't work, but thank you.

Share a screenshot of the fights folder (College Kings/game/fights).
There was a problem in this version that the game had fights scripts and a similar old fights scripts that were not compatible with each other and the script would simply crash when the game started.
It would be enough to remove this inappropriate script and the game would run normally, if this is the problem.

Reactions: onu57

Led

Jul 16, 2017
By the way, I just started playing version 1.0.0s. All of a sudden I get confronted multiple times with breaks in the game saying: "THE NEXT SCENE HAS NFSW CONTENT". It also says "TO VIEW THIS SCENE YOU MUST HAVE NFSW ENABLED IN THE SETTINGS MENU". Strangely enough, I don't see an option in the settings menu to enable "NFSW". I have searched in this thread for any clues, but nothing comes up. What do I do? Thanks!

edit: never mind. I found it! Apparently, you have to toggle "Censorships Popups" to "OFF". You also have to do that BEFORE you get the particular scenes.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i am at the part with nora in the Cabin in the woods . shes teling me she would date me if i was avalible does that mean i have to be single i guess to date her ?

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
on the trip Nora inviting me in her room while crying on the trip we both kissed and fool around in her room . but i don't under stand she won't be in a rationship with me in the cabin close to the end of the game ?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
on the trip Nora inviting me in her room while crying on the trip we both kissed and fool around in her room . but i don't under stand she won't be in a rationship with me in the cabin close to the end of the game ?
I don't remember if it is possible to be in a relationship with Nora. She just broke up with her boyfriend and probably doesn't want a new one. If it is possible, it may be blocked if you are in a relationship with either Chloe or Lauren because those relationships are both allegedly exclusive and implicitly public. Plus she hates Chloe lol.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in the "path builder" in season 2 I play in the cabin and have sex scene with Nora and I was dating Chloe and Lauren and Penelope at the same time, but may be because in "path builder" you can adjust your relations and in advanced way.

Reactions: Night Hacker

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
But read well. If you don't have a "girlfriend" to get Nora, you must be "loyal". If you have one or several girlfriends, you have to be "confident" so that the loyal or confident trait is activated so that the relationship begins.
mini guide : hug her. heal. Don't interrupt. And me. Follow you hearth. You not hurt anyone. I want you too. And done is easy

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I don't remember if it is possible to be in a relationship with Nora. She just broke up with her boyfriend and probably doesn't want a new one. If it is possible, it may be blocked if you are in a relationship with either Chloe or Lauren because those relationships are both allegedly exclusive and implicitly public. Plus she hates Chloe lol.
There is a scene where Clhoe says that for one day she can share her boyfriend and Nora "laughs".
In that scene there is an achievement of having four girlfriends

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes