Led

Jul 16, 2017

Led

Jul 16, 2017
it seems now with the new version there is a new bug. when will the bugs end :D
Well, the developer doesn't only update the game. He also updates the bugs. So I guess there will be bugs until the end of time. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rafaaa
Jul 13, 2022
Wonder what happens after part 2. Like how far can school setting games even go realistically. Maybe pregnancy storylines? IDK bros but hope its not capped creativity wise.

anonimoloco

Mar 21, 2019

Torque Angel

Jul 5, 2020
The last version I've played was v3.0.15s, which somehow went from v1.x to v3.x and back to v1.x, so I've gotten a little lost along the way. Is there any new content in v1.1.4 to the v3.0.15s or just bug fixes and number altering?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
What did i say in my post? Well let me clarify it for you, i said that i want a torrent, not the compressed version. Appreciate the intention regardless
Oh, you're right. Somehow my brain changed the word "torrent" into the word "compressed". :ROFLMAO: And yes, it's stupid how big the game is. There's no valid reason for that, unless you want to be able to play the game on a 60 inch flat screen television and still have a perfect view. :rolleyes:

richiman

May 3, 2022
Official paid Walkthroughs:

Walkthroughs update:
Unfortunately our walkthrough writer left at the start of 2023 and we will not be updating or creating new ones.

College Kings 2 [3.1.13]:

Episode I
Episode II
Episode III

[Outdated]
-
PDF

[Outdated]

College Kings [1.4.8]:

Act I
Act II
Act III
PDF

Last edited:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok guys, could someone help me? Never played this and want to start from beginning. What I need to download? I'm little lost on the OP, don't know what is what ... thanks in advance.

Reactions: Alep99

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
I am getting pissed off right now who ever is making these updates need to stop putting 7z at the end of the file why not just pc at the end but no . i can't even play season 2 on Game core cause the update Act 1 on it has Freaking bugs in it

richiman

May 3, 2022
Ok guys, could someone help me? Never played this and want to start from beginning. What I need to download? I'm little lost on the OP, don't know what is what ... thanks in advance.
College Kings [Act I - v1.1.2s] then College Kings 2 [Ep.1 v1.1.4].

Play CK1 [Act I - v1.1.2s], do a manual save of the game at the very end of CK1 (during the flight on the plane that goes to Europe).

Then play CK2 [Ep.1 v1.1.4] and use the option to import the save from CK1 (can be found in the "Load" tab) previously made a manual save of the game from CK1 to continue the story.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I am getting pissed off right now who ever is making these updates need to stop putting 7z at the end of the file why not just pc at the end but no . i can't even play season 2 on Game core cause the update Act 1 on it has Freaking bugs in it

Reactions: HogRocket
3.20 star(s) 195 Votes