VN - Ren'Py - College Kings [Act 2 v5.0.0] [Undergrad Steve]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Blatanikov

Version 0.4

Graphics 4/5
    Story 3/5
    UI and Gameplay 5/5

I can't wait for the next version!
    It looks very promising, at a graphic level the renders look good and the characters are nice, although I have the feeling that they all look alike. The story is not yet very developed but it points to good manners, a story of the university, with fraternities, fights and all those clichés.

It has its own character in spite of the similarities in the theme of the story, I liked it.

It's worth playing it and if you like to support it so that we have more of it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BLACkTORNAD0

Well the game is polished and the renders are good so is the animation. The game lacks is in the story dept. And the update kind like i prefer the episode style of update instead of event kind so it gives the develper the time he needs and the playerbase the content also it helps to manage time for his own so a episode kind of approach would help the dev tooo
    For the game, characters somewhat lack some detail like ryan was a Ape guy and imre was a wolve we are friends with both of them but ryan didnt pick our side maybe cause of my choice but he should have picked our side imo. So i conclude my thoughts here
    Story 4.7/5
    Renders 5/5
    Characters 4.6/5
    Animations 5/5
    Gameplay 5/5
    Overall 5 stars for the time and efforts
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Osider

A first I loved it, now it's the worst game I ever played seriously to pass from 5 star to one you are a genius in destroying a game.
    I hoped you will listen to your Patreon and correct the shit you have made with bug and inconsistency but more I try more the game disappoint me.
    Seriously courrect it or drop it, but don't let it suffer like this
  4. 1.00 star(s)

.N9

Was a masterpiece early on, as time goes this game went downhill real bad. Shown a lot of promise early and now it is a big disappointment at least to me.

I don't know what is happening behind the scene and if there are any personnel changes but if this the same line up then i am surprise this could went as bad as it is right now
  5. 5.00 star(s)

jayjk123

great game so far cant for future updates great overall concept so far. maybe in the future f the game there can be new characters introduced and maybe even wilder scenarios for the main character and hopefully the develpoer can continue games like these in the future overall 5 star rating so far reminds of another game just like this they are both great
  6. 5.00 star(s)

noscruples

Review of 0.2.3

Pros:
    1) unique (AFAIK) 3-axis morality system, really promising. Might lead to many more branching paths than most games.

2) Love interests are hot, currently kind of vanilla (diferent flavors of white girl) but room for expansion and a developer specifically promising more options in coming updates.

3) animations are nothing to write home about just yet, short with low frames - - - will change this section after playing 0.3 update .

4) developer update schedule is apparently very active. 1 month from initial release to 0.3 is nothing to sneeze at.

Cons:
    1) Early development will show itself in the length and depth (As of 0.2.3)

2) Still early in plot profession so might still veer away from "two frats don't like each other/ slice of college life" plot that 0.2.3 makes it seem like is coming. On the other hand there's a lot (lot) of worse games to be compared to.

Developer (b/c) i know you're active af on here: lean all the way into the 3 morality axis as soon as you can.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

The VN has alot of great stuff going for it. First of all amazing renders and models with different variation in faces and looks. Second the dialogue and banter is great and reminds of the good old days of romantic comadies like 10 things I hate about you. Dialague is sharp and flows naturelly and does not have endless exposition. Third the game is taking a realistic approach to relationships, while at the same time acknowledging that it is an adult VN first and foremost, so it will not be a mindless rump where you fuck every girl until you get bored. There will be consquences for your actions and you will need multiple playthroughts to see all branching paths.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

angry otter

so far i love the game. the story and the characters are interesting. the render are beautiful. the fighting minigame has a good concept. love it. but the MC looks kinda like a kid but maybe after training for the fight the MC buff up a little bit? i dont know. overall awesome and cant wait for the next update.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Nilx_games

0.1.1 Review

I really enjoyed playing this game. Took me around 30 minutes to play through, so while there is a decent amount of content there is not a ton which is understandable for a first version.

Firstly, I enjoyed the render quality. It looks clean and I liked that some of the scenes had animations. The models look good and so does the scenery. Some of the indoor scenes and also outdoors feel a little overexposed on the characters though. Another critic is that some places look a little empty, for example, the hallways which are usually more crowded in a school.

Secondly, the story is nice. I like the theme and also what the story is trying to do. It really has great potential of opening up and becoming really interesting. I especially like the rivalry between the two main frats.

Thirdly, the music is good. I like it and it fits the theme of the game very well.

Some other things I'd like to comment on. The UI is interesting, on one hand, I like the in "in-game" UI with the buttons and phone. Although I find the main menu UI a little too confusing for me personally.
    Also, there is not much "real" sexual content with the MC in this version, which is unfortunate but understandable for a 0.1 version.
    Some transitions between scenes are a little too harsh, so to smooth them out would improve the immersion, with either doing "20 minutes later" or have the screen going black, but preferably something more creative than that :)

So to summarize:
    I enjoyed this first version and it's a solid start with only a few minor issues.

+ Good render
    + Nice characters
    + Interesting story
    + Solid Music

* More choices for the player would've been nice.
    * UI is both good and bad

A solid 9/10!

I really enjoyed this game and will definitely come back for the next version!

0.2.1 EDIT: UI is improved and is no longer a problem!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

JianYang-69

Awesome Experience. Very good Storyline with good plot development and character development. This gives a very immersive experience. It is not for those who just want to fap. This is an immersive experience which can be enjoyed even without the explicit content.