[R>Artist 3D] Paid College Kings Team is looking for an Animator

kinglui88

Sep 23, 2021
1632425454124.png

Hi everyone,

I am a Lead Product Manager on College Kings Team and we are looking for some help with the development of our game.
We are looking for a new animator that is skilled at creating animations for Daz3d as our previous animator had to leave to run his own business.

This is a PAID position.

You can check out more about the game under College Kings thread under the Games forum here at F95.
You can simply reach out here to me via private messages or directly add me on Discord and we can chat there if you are interested: kinglui#7087

Looking forward to your messages.
Cheers!

kinglui88

Sep 23, 2021
Hey everyone! So I am bringing this topic from the dead, as we again need one more animator to join our team.

The same instructions apply, just message me here on the forum, or on Discord if you are interested: kinglui#7087

Thanks!
KingLui
College Kings
Product Manager

kinglui88

Sep 23, 2021
Another bump here. :)
We found 1 animator, but we are looking for one more.

The same instructions apply of course, just message me here on the forum, or on Discord if you are interested to apply: kinglui#7087

Thanks!
KingLui
College Kings
Product Manager

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Lol call me if you lads ever switch to Koikatsu. (So never I know but. .) Crazy someone should jump at this chance.
So here's a bump if this last spot hasn't been filled yet.

kinglui88

Sep 23, 2021
Hi everyone, bumping this topic again, as we need one more Daz 3D animator to join the team. So for anyone looking at this topic, this position is now available for one more animator to join our team.

Also if you are looking to add me on Discord, the nickname is now kinglui#0001

Looking forward to your applications.
Thanks.

kinglui88

Sep 23, 2021
Hey everyone, bringing this topic back from the dead, as we are in dire need of another good animator to join our team, as we are gearing up for new episodes. Paid position, of course.

The same goes for applying, either reach out to me here on f95 DMs or add me on Discord: kinglui#0001

Looking forward for your applications.

kinglui88

Sep 23, 2021
Hey everyone,

Another bump here, we are still expanding, so if there are any Daz animators out there, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!
The new Discord username should be just kinglui or kinglui#0001

Cheers.