[RPGM] College Life [v0.2.3 HotFix] [MikeMasters]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

murad3112

Mar 22, 2018
still we dont have a save file for the love of god cant someone share a save normally everyone who is not lazy enough to share a save has no idea how to it you have to share the save and global rpg file and pls share the save i have been waiting for a save for 3 months now

gigan

Nov 7, 2017
still we dont have a save file for the love of god cant someone share a save normally everyone who is not lazy enough to share a save has no idea how to it you have to share the save and global rpg file and pls share the save i have been waiting for a save for 3 months now
this should not be meant badly now but instead of waiting 3 months you should have played better yourself. i must also start from the beginning because i deleted my savegame a while ago by mistake.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
this should not be meant badly now but instead of waiting 3 months you should have played better yourself. i must also start from the beginning because i deleted my savegame a while ago by mistake.
This is what I did too. I'm just slowly working my way through the game and keeping track of the updates until I get caught up to the release I'm using (2.1), then I'll get the newest release and go through all the wonderful new stuff that has appeared.

gigan

Nov 7, 2017
This is what I did too. I'm just slowly working my way through the game and keeping track of the updates until I get caught up to the release I'm using (2.1), then I'll get the newest release and go through all the wonderful new stuff that has appeared.
i think from version 0.1.8 or 0.1.9 everything is new for me.i didn't have time until now to catch up.i hope that i can start again next week when i'm finished with the next 2 incest patches and the walktrough writing.

ozzy34

Nov 12, 2018
I keep turning around and around to no avail. Can you share a screenshot or something? I suspect of some kind of bug.
First of all go to hot tube while joan or kim and joan in it. Ask to join and let the quest starts. Then go back to your room and you'll find your swimming trunk somewhere on the left. Finally go to joan's room back and walk trough the glowing star. A light colored line will be occurred whenever you walk trough there and can change to swimming trunk.

Jul 2, 2017
Hi,

I haven't played this game for a while I mostly play Re'pny games but I want to give it a try again, I just wanted to ask if the saving system works now for Mac and is there a console for this?

myuhinny

Sep 7, 2017
For RPGM games you have to either use saveeditonline or RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe to edit save filesif needed but you'll have to know what variables you are looking for.

Feb 12, 2018
@MikeMasters

There is a bug in the becoming lovers event with Joan. During the last part where you basically repeat until she cums or you decide to cum yourself the animation can get "stuck". I used the hotkey to save the game. The I hit repeat but the animation is not playing. If you choose to cum yourself the picture doesn't change. Even as you lay her on the bed, sleep or wake up the next morning, the picture of her ontop of you doesn't go away again.

I suppose this has something to do with opening the menu during the scene. It never happened in any other scene were I tried the same. So something is different in this one.

gigan

Nov 7, 2017
@MikeMasters

There is a bug in the becoming lovers event with Joan. During the last part where you basically repeat until she cums or you decide to cum yourself the animation can get "stuck". I used the hotkey to save the game. The I hit repeat but the animation is not playing. If you choose to cum yourself the picture doesn't change. Even as you lay her on the bed, sleep or wake up the next morning, the picture of her ontop of you doesn't go away again.

I suppose this has something to do with opening the menu during the scene. It never happened in any other scene were I tried the same. So something is different in this one.
have you tried the hotfix?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
First I want to say, if you have problem or you want my response to your post, please mention me in your post, so I know you write to me. Otherwise I'll respond only, if I have something to say.
Ok, here we go...

V0.2.3
I can’t seem to get the new Joan event to trigger. I’ve stayed with her a couple nights in a row, and we went on another date. All during the week, not sure if that matters. Granted I purposely didn’t ask her to shave. It’s a personal preference thing. (I don’t want anything to do with a vagina that looks like it belongs on an 8 year old.) Trimming down there is fine, but shaving completely is creepy, and real turn-off.
Can the new content trigger if I skipped the shaving step?
I wrote several tips on my patreon, how to access the new content. First one was to replay the handjob scene at Joan's room and when she masturbates you, repeat the animation several times and don't cum. She'll start doing something else.

@MikeMasters

I thought when it said on the hints on the patreon page to hold off from coming it meant to do it at the spot where the option is to stop holding off I sat there for a long time trying to get her to say something different. Then decided to go forward but decided to wait at the handjob part as well which is where I found out you were suppose to hold off at.

I thought Joan's BJ scene was fucked up as I kept trying to get all green on the first try for the achievement but it turns out you can actually get parts of it at different times unlike other ones where once they were opened they were done and you can't try to get them again later. When it says suck the whole length I though it mean the whole dick. I wanted to see if it would come out the back of her head and kill her.

I actually got the Joan sex scene done before the licking Joan's scene. Not sure if it's suppose to happen that way or not
Went over to Jessica's house and walked in and slept there next night I went to sleep at the dorm half way through it switched to Jessica waking the MC up at her apartment then it switched back to the MC's dorm. When MC's wakes up and tries to use the timer thing to change the time a message pops up stating that it's 5 A.M and Jessica will be leaving soon, I can't just stand around here. Right now I'm outside the dorm entrance. Had to go back in and play games on the computer to advance time.

Went to sleep again and game keeps fucking acting like I'm sleeping at Jessica's apartment when sleeping at the dorm just tested and it also happens when sleeping at Joan's.

Jessica's sister after meeting her in character list it says you've meet sales assistant. She's Jessica's sister. This is the first time the MC has met her so it should just say Jessica's sister.

Bug or whatever it is with the Jessica thing seems to have gone away after meeting her sister.
I wrote "don't finish right away", so that was the only thing that you couldn't do to trigger the new content. I wrote it this way specifically to inform you, what not to do. The rest was up to you to figure out and I'm glad you did.

The "Becoming Lovers" event requires the blowjob, virginity check (the last sexual edu lesson) and maxed relationship points to trigger, nothing else. Thus the licking part of the night event doesn't have to be finished before it.

Not sure what happened at Jessica's, though. Save file before the action would be helpful, if you have it. Penny's description is fixed, thanks.

Hi,

I haven't played this game for a while I mostly play Re'pny games but I want to give it a try again, I just wanted to ask if the saving system works now for Mac and is there a console for this?
Saving on all macOS versions should be fixed. If you have problems, please contact me right away.

@MikeMasters

The stucked image after cumming is fixed with the hotfix, tested it just now and I had no problems to finish the event, even if I saved the game. But there is another problem. Whenever you save the game during animation, they stop playing until you move to another animation, then they resumes to work normally. This is due to incompatibility between saving plugin and animation plugin for RPGMV. There were a lot worse problems between those two and frankly, I don't want to mess it up, so this bug will stay around for a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes