Mark1975

May 23, 2018
Tried compressed and regular version 0.24. Imported save folder into www folder. Version is 0.21. It's not recognized?

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Saves game are stored in %localappdata%\College Life folder
As i stated above i have already found it lol.
Are there any kind of mods out atm for this game?
If not could anyone provide a save file beginner file with max knowledge/body/etc etc?

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Well every time i edit Next level regarding skills they reset and i cant change the knowledge level without actually knowing the ranks name as it's named educated and idk the higher rank names.
Any idea? i wish to max the knowledge stuff and etc

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
So could anyone exactly tell me how i could eat knowledge fitness and such without them reseting/totally fking up.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So could anyone exactly tell me how i could eat knowledge fitness and such without them reseting/totally fking up.
Knowledge can be gained mostly in the library at the table you find Kara. If you click on the left side of that table at any time the library is open, you get a choice to study or leave, chose study and an hour later you are 1 point smarter. Fitness is increased by starting the train with Jane in the gym quest. At some point you can only increase it by trying for 10 more. I think you can also increase it by jogging with Jessica. Massage you increase by massaging people. Spying by looking into the bathrooms or locker rooms. Kissing by kissing people. Confidence by trying things you might not think would work, as well as getting increases in kissing for example.

There is no time limit and you can fast travel around the game so there is no problem getting things to increase naturally. Don't forget to go to class every now and then, in fact there are a couple Kara events that won't happen if you don't go to class and sit next to her.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Any idea? i wish to max the knowledge stuff and etc
F9, V91-100 to adjust time of day and IIRC S91-100 to reset check so you can loop it.
Other than that, https://attachments.f95zone.to/2017/10/42015_RPG_Maker_Editors.zip (MvSaveFile)converts save to editable text file. Just search for your skill description (Good, Godlike etc) and you'll find most of them bunched together(Talking, confidence, spying, muscle, knowledge and massage). Remember to make a backup save first.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes