myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For RPGM games you have to either use saveeditonline or RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe to edit save filesif needed but you'll have to know what variables you are looking for.

Rizwan

Oct 29, 2017
What the hell ? Where is save file located ? How can i continue my game with replacing save file? I have to play from start? :O

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
@MikeMasters

There is a bug in the becoming lovers event with Joan. During the last part where you basically repeat until she cums or you decide to cum yourself the animation can get "stuck". I used the hotkey to save the game. The I hit repeat but the animation is not playing. If you choose to cum yourself the picture doesn't change. Even as you lay her on the bed, sleep or wake up the next morning, the picture of her ontop of you doesn't go away again.

I suppose this has something to do with opening the menu during the scene. It never happened in any other scene were I tried the same. So something is different in this one.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@MikeMasters

There is a bug in the becoming lovers event with Joan. During the last part where you basically repeat until she cums or you decide to cum yourself the animation can get "stuck". I used the hotkey to save the game. The I hit repeat but the animation is not playing. If you choose to cum yourself the picture doesn't change. Even as you lay her on the bed, sleep or wake up the next morning, the picture of her ontop of you doesn't go away again.

I suppose this has something to do with opening the menu during the scene. It never happened in any other scene were I tried the same. So something is different in this one.
have you tried the hotfix?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes I have installed the hotfix. But the bug still happened. I assume it has to do with opening the menu as I wrote.
ok.i asked you because the changelog of the hotfix for the event is "Becoming Lovers".but if there is still a bug there i can't help.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
First I want to say, if you have problem or you want my response to your post, please mention me in your post, so I know you write to me. Otherwise I'll respond only, if I have something to say.
Ok, here we go...

V0.2.3
I can’t seem to get the new Joan event to trigger. I’ve stayed with her a couple nights in a row, and we went on another date. All during the week, not sure if that matters. Granted I purposely didn’t ask her to shave. It’s a personal preference thing. (I don’t want anything to do with a vagina that looks like it belongs on an 8 year old.) Trimming down there is fine, but shaving completely is creepy, and real turn-off.
Can the new content trigger if I skipped the shaving step?
I wrote several tips on my patreon, how to access the new content. First one was to replay the handjob scene at Joan's room and when she masturbates you, repeat the animation several times and don't cum. She'll start doing something else.

@MikeMasters

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wrote "don't finish right away", so that was the only thing that you couldn't do to trigger the new content. I wrote it this way specifically to inform you, what not to do. The rest was up to you to figure out and I'm glad you did.

The "Becoming Lovers" event requires the blowjob, virginity check (the last sexual edu lesson) and maxed relationship points to trigger, nothing else. Thus the licking part of the night event doesn't have to be finished before it.

Not sure what happened at Jessica's, though. Save file before the action would be helpful, if you have it. Penny's description is fixed, thanks.

Hi,

I haven't played this game for a while I mostly play Re'pny games but I want to give it a try again, I just wanted to ask if the saving system works now for Mac and is there a console for this?
Saving on all macOS versions should be fixed. If you have problems, please contact me right away.

@MikeMasters

The stucked image after cumming is fixed with the hotfix, tested it just now and I had no problems to finish the event, even if I saved the game. But there is another problem. Whenever you save the game during animation, they stop playing until you move to another animation, then they resumes to work normally. This is due to incompatibility between saving plugin and animation plugin for RPGMV. There were a lot worse problems between those two and frankly, I don't want to mess it up, so this bug will stay around for a while.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
@MikeMasters The Jessica apartment bug only happened for me on the weekend. Woke me up at 4:00 AM, then wouldn't let me wait or do anything at 5:00 AM until I left the whole area by bus.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
A little heads up -
Don't save and load a game while playing Pachisi, on the 'Roll the dice' screen.
Doesn't roll the dice after loading, and you're stuck as all pieces give 'Move not possible'.

Edit - Guess I should have read the developer notes and just left the game idle instead of saving and quitting, my bad!

@MikeMasters Are you aware of the other, quite similar bug, that opens up some/most chat options even though conditions are not met? I unintentionally skipped some parts of the requirements for 'First touches' this way. Option is not visible even on part 2 or 3 without first going to save-menu after opening selecting box, and preferably saving/loading as it sometimes throws an error(undefined/unnamed/null) if I return directly to the game.
After doing it that way, they are unlocked for normal use.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Obviously it says that an image can't be loaded. Either it's corrupted or missing. I've downloaded the game from a link in the OP and looked for the image. It's in there. And since is integral part of the new content and nobody else has the problem, my bet is that somehow it got screwed up on your end. Maybe your anti-virus software removed it, maybe the image is there, but got corrupted during downloading, I don't know. But it's not a game bug I can fix. Try to redownloading the game, or check for the removed files in your anti-virus.
A little heads up -
Don't save and load a game while playing Pachisi, on the 'Roll the dice' screen.
Doesn't roll the dice after loading, and you're stuck as all pieces give 'Move not possible'.

Edit - Guess I should have read the developer notes and just left the game idle instead of saving and quitting, my bad!

@MikeMasters Are you aware of the other, quite similar bug, that opens up some/most chat options even though conditions are not met? I unintentionally skipped some parts of the requirements for 'First touches' this way. Option is not visible even on part 2 or 3 without first going to save-menu after opening selecting box, and preferably saving/loading as it sometimes throws an error(undefined/unnamed/null) if I return directly to the game.
After doing it that way, they are unlocked for normal use.
Yeah, I've known about this issue for a long time, but nobody (until you) has ever reported it, so I was ignoring it, because I don't know how to fix it. The problem is saving the game right before a choice box that has hidden options. If you save at that point, the hidden options become available to you, because the information that controls the visibility of an option is reseted and lost, like it was never there.
As you all know, saving during conversations in RPG Maker games isn't usually an option. So all plugins for RPG Maker are created with that in mind, uncluding the one that allows me to hide a certain option in a choice box. So I tried to read the original plugin code and find the information that decides whether an option is hidden or not, so I could save it and restore it. But I couldn't find it. The plugin is written in a such a way that it isn't obvious to me, where the information is and how can I extract it. You can blame it on my limited skills, or inability to comprehend someone else's code. But the fact remains, I'm unable to fix this bug. One day I'll try to fix it again, when I have more knowledge and experience, but for now there's nothing I can do.

Reactions: Cmann

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
You can blame it on my limited skills, or inability to comprehend someone else's code. But the fact remains, I'm unable to fix this bug. One day I'll try to fix it again, when I have more knowledge and experience, but for now there's nothing I can do.
Just to make it perfectly clear, my intention was not to push any blame towards you. This is the third RPG Maker game I ever play(others had restricted saving), and the first I've played extensively, so its on my lack of knowledge for saving during dialogue-choices or Pachisi minigame. Its a habit that needs to go, from Ren'Py-tiles with saving whenever a branch-dialogue occurs or it otherwise seems significant.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
And really, it doesn't matter who wins or loses the pachisi game, it's just a little diversion. You can even play nude pachisi if you want, though if I had Kara nude in front of me, board games would be the last thing I would think of.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes