Seeking College setting games?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Good games with school setting;

3DCG;
Vinovella University
Life in Santa County
Acquainted (It's a new game, not much content yet)
Lovely Academy (not much content yet)
FreshWomen (not much school content yet)
Milf's of Sunville
University of Problems
Race of Life
Hot Shots! (demo)
High School Tutor
Summer Heat (It takes place in the summer course, but it's not a school, it's a big house. There are enough students right now)

2DCG;
Summertime Saga
Taffy Tales
Dandy Boy Adventures (rpg)
Daily Lives of My Countryside (rpgm)
School of Lust (rpgm)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
  • Lust Epidemic
  • Nothing is Forever
  • Timestamps Lost Love
:unsure: None of this three games have tag "school setting" and there is no any action/scenes in school/college/university so if you're giving recommendations to someone, read the post more carefully and give recommendations according to the topic, not the names of games that don't belong here at all.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
:unsure: None of this three games have tag "school setting" and there is no any action/scenes in school/college/university so if you're giving recommendations to someone, read the post more carefully and give recommendations according to the topic, not the names of games that don't belong here at all.
The entirety of Lust Epidemic takes place inside a college called Saint Dame University. Nothing is Forever involves a protagonist who works at a college campus and one of the sex scenes takes place in his office. Timestamps Lost Love features a protagonist that is a college student where the game takes place in a town in which his college is one of the main places where events take place. You are the one who actually needs to play these games before doling out false accusations. Instead of relying on tags, try playing the games. It's you who needs to read. The original poster said college and I see you posting games that take place in a high school setting yet you don't see me here going around criticizing others for their recommendations.

Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The entirety of Lust Epidemic takes place inside a college called Saint Dame University. Nothing is Forever involves a protagonist who works at a college campus and one of the sex scenes takes place in his office. Timestamps Lost Love features a protagonist that is a college student where the game takes place in a town in which his college is one of the main places where events take place. You are the one who actually needs to play these games before doling out false accusations. Instead of relying on tags, try playing the games. It's you who needs to read. The original poster said college and I see you posting games that take place in a high school setting yet you don't see me here going around criticizing others for their recommendations.
Yeah so much school/college actions in game and that's why none of this three games don't even have tag "school setting". ;)

Edit.
Although regarding "Timestamps: Lost Love" you are right so my mistake because in this chapter (unlike first chapter) indeed some scenes take place at the school but tag was not added.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
And I'm sorry if you took my post as some kind of criticism because it wasn't my intention, but I just wanted to point out that some of the games you mentioned in my opinion don't fit in with the school setting games at all.