VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - College Therapist [v0.1.1p] [Nighthawk604]

1. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's not the worst game it's just, subpar. The renders would have been dated two years ago, the theme has been done before, and done better in games further along. I won't go as low as a 1 because it's got some merit and maybe it grows but, the devs really going to have to take it to interesting places, vastly improve the renders, or get some kinky/unusual fets, do things the other games don't, to not just make it a below average member of it's genre.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The way i see it, this is a game that doesnt seem to have pretension to the point that doesnt even bother to take itself serious. MAking a game must need some sort of effort, but every game has that effort by default.

Besides that, this game doesnt seem to have a strong desire to exist. Everything is so cheap. Navigation is cheap, dialogues are cheap, the girls it seems to me that they were created with a base model with some features locked, and hitting randomize for the rest.

Im putting more effort writing this review than the effort put into writing the full text for this game. It is like when you stayed up to make some school project the night before its time limit.

Well, this is shit. Sorry but it actually is.