FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Please let me know if a re-download fixes it - also, which download did you use and on what platform?
Thanks
turns out that it wasn't the download itself but the dearchiver (7zip) somehow didn't unpack the archive properly, when I extracted it the second time I noticed several other folders now also getting created. Everything works now and the earlier mentioned isssue are no more. Sorry for the confusion...

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Any progress?
Hey - yes a bit. I was on vacation then out of town for work so I've had the least amount of time then I've had since I started. I am doing a very long scene (over 100 renders at the moment and still need 50 to probably finish this scene alone) and still have another few scenes to render after that. This is chapter will be pretty naughty :)
Will have decent amount of time to work on it this weekend for 4th of July. Will give an update on Patreon this weekend for sure.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Times [v0.5] [Wack Daddy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,53 GB / 398 MB - CollegeTimes-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,50 GB / 364 MB - CollegeTimes-0.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~26% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I see that there is a wincest tag under the "Genre:" spoiler, what I want to ask is if it's a lesbian relationship or something else? It's sad how rare female protag lesbian wincest games still are today.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1657163448723.png

Bones, have you heard of a Kinetic Novel?
Yeah, Jim, it's a Visual Novel, but you don't control the protagonist or the outcome.
Can you still Fap to one? Bones.
Yes, Jim, you can.
Oh, Goody, see you later, Bones.
My God, he's a man-child.

(Please no corrections on the definition of a kinetic novel, it's a joke, just a silly little joke. ;) )

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Wack Daddy, I just started playing, but a couple things jumped out at me right away.

play music "audio/s2music.mp3" fadein 3.0 volume 0.01
Try avoid using a volume parameter with music. In this case the volume is set waaay to quiet, but aside from that when the song reloads (lets say I get up to grab a coffee or something), it will then reload the music ignoring the 0.01 volume you set, and play it at full volume. If you have songs at different volumes in your game, set them to the same volume (you can use 'normalize' in most audio programs - Audacity is a good free one) first, and then allow the player to set the volume in the settings menu.

Also some of the the transitions are kinda long. I get when telling a story that at points you want a dramatic pause, but keep in mind for most people playing, that after about a second of nothing happening on the screen, people are just going to click the mouse to keep things moving. 0.5 makes a good slight pause, 1.0 or 1.5 for longer ones.

You could also consider using 'show' instead of 'scene'. The scene below is Clint kissing June in the field, where you showed the kiss over several images:
scene c1s2_15 with dissolve
j "Awwww..."
scene c1s2_16
pause
scene c1s2_17
pause
scene c1s2_17_1
pause
scene c1s2_17_2
j "You're amazing."
Using 'scene', I have to click the mouse through each pose. However, you could use 'show' like this:

j "Awwww..."
show c1s2_16
pause (0.5)
show c1s2_17
pause (0.5)
show c1s2_17_1
pause (0.5)
show c1s2_17_2
pause (0.5)
j "You're amazing."
This gives the appearance of a gif where they go through the kiss without me having to click.

For the handjob scene with the parents you can use the same technique, although there are better (but more complicated) ways of doing this.

Anyways, I'm jumping back in the game, love what I've seen so far.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Anyways, I'm jumping back in the game, love what I've seen so far.
Thanks for the feedback dude.

Always looking to grow and this game is my training platform.

My first game and learning a lot as I go. First it was Ren'Py, which I got the basics down, then it was DAZ, which again i got the basics down and learned a lot about lighting, etc. although as you will notice I am not going for 8k amazingnes for this game - I did some real nice renders and the quality was jarringly different the the rest- so kinda sticking with current quality.

I've learned a lot about design as well, specifically around choices and making it less of a kinetic novel, but decided I don't want toi change the whole vibe since several I am chapters in. I will be doing that on my next game, which I am slowing putting together a plan for (no script or renders, just a lot of notes)

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
This game has to hold the record for how many times you can mix up "your" and "you're".
I know.....I know...I just...can't seem to get it right.
I am an American born and just fucking suck at your/you're...
if someone wants to go through script and give me corrections I will go through it and change and do a hotfix - I dont want to turn people off because of my overall shit grammar skills.

cruzerdk

Apr 11, 2019
Can't install android version, unzipped the download, but can't find the installation file, pls advise

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes