VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Colorful Worlds [v0.1] [Merkut]

1. 4.00 star(s)

thalendir

Alright Falks, I'll try my luck and be the first to provide a review for this.

To keep it short so you people get to have an idea if you're going to like the game, here are the Pros/Cons for that 0.1 version.

- Pros :
    - Nice character design overall. The female characters are really gorgeous especially the main FC
    - Decent amount of content for a v0.1
    - Decent animation quality

- Cons :
    - I have the feeling the dev wanted to bring right away some lewd content, which can be a good thing for a quick f*p but as for the story building, not that much. Events seems stressed and forced and while I wrote above that animations and images quality were fine, I have the feeling they could have been great without the need for the Dev to push things
    - Kind of deja-vu scenario
    - Female main char is depicted as mostly shy but she turnd into a whore in no time, kinda pity
    - Got the feeling the MC will be the cuck for the whole game, you can see that as a PRO obviously if you're into that

I can't stress that enough, that review is just my opinion based on my liking so if you ever read before some reviews I made you have a little idea of my preferences. Yet I still bring 4 stars to that game.

That being said I wouldn't recommend you to jump right away on it. There is decent background and place for more. I would expect a v0.2 that would change the first steps and prevent all these rushed situations to build up the story, except if the Dev's decision is to make the FC a whore and the MC a cuck that is =)