Combat System

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I'm making an rpg game but I really would like to introduce a particoular combat system. I'm talking about the main characters skills: I don't want to make the usual fire ball, triple punch or ice storm. I would make skills that are related to the game erotic aspect. The problem is that I'm making a femdom game, so the protagonist can't seduce the girls with skills like fuck her, lick her titts etc.... Girls of course have their skills of femdom, the problem is the main character. If someone have an idea to share I would like to read that

Brasdf

Aug 28, 2018
Well, that depends on how complex you want it to be, you should try something like grouping skills by type, and the characters should have resistance against the types that doesn't turn them on.

I suggest you to change the HP stat with the "Seduced" stat, so the skills remove/add this stats.

The main character skills should be related to beeing submiss and/or doing things for her, like: "prolonged oral sex", "feet massage", "worship", "let her do with anyone", "bed breakfast", "house tasks", "wash panties in the sink", "glass of wine when she gets home", "wash her", "presents", "doing her wishes" and so on.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] Girls of course have their skills of femdom, the problem is the main character. If someone have an idea to share I would like to read that
Well, for the MC the goal is not to defeat the opponent but to make them stop fighting.
So, the MC can have attacks like "kiss her feet" ; Wow, he's so cute... The objective is to lower the opponent rage.
It will works whatever you want a sex scene after the battle or not. If you want a sex scene, the girl desire will have grown so far that she want to fuck. And if you don't want a sex scene, then the MC have submitted itself so easily that it don't excite them anymore.