Combining layers or sprites in batch?

Mortimer

Feb 9, 2018
Hey,

some games, like Defenestration, have choices about how your character looks, their tan, breast size, clothes and more. After playing through it once I couldn't be bothered to play through it multiple times to get all "versions" of the scenes in the game. After unpacking the game, I found that the main character is made up of different graphic files that you need to layer atop each other to create the final look, so a base sprite, one of many choices for tatoos or whatever and then the clothes sprite on top of all that. After finicking with it in GIMP for a while I am wondering now if there is a better way to do this.

Does anyone know a way to combine those various layers of sprites in batch / automatically?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Usually games like that give you a gallery at the end where you can edit your character and rewatch sex scenes using different combinations, so you could wait for the game to be completed.

You could also save the game before each H scene and edit the saves if there is no gallery.

But aside from playing the game I doubt you will find any automatic way to put those images together because every game will have different positions that will require customized assembly on a case-by-case basis.

That is unless you create your own image visualizer that would only work for that game.