Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
f95banner - update11.jpg

Overview:
When your father goes missing, you return home from studying abroad to help uncover clues to where he could have gone. But returning to your hometown brings back a lot of old feelings and you soon find yourself meeting new people and rekindling relationships with old friends as well. How are you supposed to focus on finding your father, when there are so many other interesting characters who all want your attention as well. You can't just let love pass you by. Your father would understand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: R.J. Rhodes - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 7.17.05 Premium
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

Bonus Renders:
NOTICE: This thread uses the F95 tag definitions to determine which tags are appropriate. If a tag means something different to you, that is something that you should discuss with the staff of F95, not with this game developer. Please do not argue about tag definitions here. Posts that do so will be reported.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v7.16.3): - - - -
Android
(v7.16.3): - - - -
Other:
Inofficial Android Port*

Extras: FAN SIGS - FAN SIGS2 - Gallery Unlock
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

lisa 3-0.jpg lisa 7-10.jpg suzy 8-10.jpg suzy 7-9.jpg 007.png jamiestudy 8-0.jpg dana 8-2.jpg tammy 3-2.jpg mari 8-5.jpg mari cowgirl cuminside1.jpg juliana 4-4.jpg kendra 8-3.jpg Izzy 5-0.jpg adrain 8-0.jpg adrian 8-11b.jpg gertrude 7-0.jpg welch 1-0.jpg english 3-2.jpg mills 1-2.jpg brandi 7-6.jpg reba 7-23.jpg whitney 8-6.jpg bai parkbench.jpg jez 7-5.jpg micha cafe sipcoffee.jpg tammy 8-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Looks interesting enough to give it a go, but we'll see which 0.1 this one falls into.

EDIT: It's not too bad by any means, but it's not that great of a start. If the game is designed to be sandbox, I think the very first release is always super important. A somewhat half-baked 0.1 feels the sandbox far far far too empty and unclear what's supposed to happen.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I like what is said in the Dev notes but the mention of the later introduction of a map gives me pause. Is this going to transform into a sandbox? I've kind of sworn off those for the time being. Regardless, best of luck on the game and congrats on your big day, Dev. :D

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Is it just me or do some of the screens seem grainy especially the 4th, seventh and second to last?

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
One more of many 0.1-s in last few months. Obviously result of corona quarantine.
Probably one or two of those will develop into something worth playing.
Anyway, I don't wan't to even try new games any more before 6 months and few updates, unless something really special caught my attention, and this... didn't...

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Going off from the dev notes I'll probably wait for quite a few versions before trying the game. I'm sure it's
not easy making a VN, but it seems like the first release should be a bigger build to entice people to join the
dev as a paying patron. It also sounds like the graphics aren't the greatest either. I do wish him all the best
with his brand new game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
tried it and was ok. at least until i got to the free roam part of the game. sooo its not sanbox yet but even the freeroam annoyed me. im just more into story focused games where you make choices rather than running around trying to figure out where to go. regarding Incest tag im assuming step-family is as close as it gets in game since even though you can change how you address them it still comes off a a step-family story. which is ok but im not sure that qualifies for an incest tag...or maybe it does for Patreon idk. as for the Virgin tag. is MC virgin or suzi? or who does this apply to? also i forgot to mention as soon as i got to freeroam part of the game i had to quit the game so i dont know much beyond that i just couldnt stay with it. but either way good luck dev. (y)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I like what teh dev is doing regarding poses, lighting, spot rendering if at all. You can see he doesn't have a great pc but that doesn't stop him from using what he has. Just need to use Denoiser and fix some of the makeup and some clipping from what i can see... Definitely going to give the game a try. I mean it has some means sk8ting scenes in it.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Sandbox is always fun, but not when almost every option is, "There is nothing for you here." Even just 20 minutes in it was railroading super hard.

Reactions: hentai charley
4.40 star(s) 99 Votes