Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What am I missing... I seem to remember the boxes being outlined when there was something to do. Now that doesn't appear to be happening. Or am I mixing up games?
This update has a lot of scenes that trigger automatically. Might seem a bit much everything happening so close together, but thats the nature of updates. In a new game it should all even out.
And no, you're remembering correctly. The star means new scene/event at/with that location/character. Yellow border means you can get affection. But this update doesn't have any or many affection level changes, despite having a ton of new content.
RJ might be getting rid of that system eventually and code something better.

You can check each character's page for hints on new content.

Reactions: faradhii

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Brandi has pierced nipples?
also Reba+Mari is a hell yes for me, yeah i had no issue with Suzy+Tammy.
all the school ladies also a hell yes for me.

Reactions: Grimtown

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Come Home [Update 12] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 857 MB
Original Size Mac: 823 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 525 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 491 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
This seems odd: "I have seen all of Mari's content" but I'm only 8/9 hearts..... and there's a yellow border on her portrait in the hearts section.

Never mind, just needed to leave one more $5 tip...... still odd.....

Reactions: Grimtown

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Well, I guess any slight glimmer of hope that we'd get a Suzy only option is officially gone . . . Good luck dev, because your game is really well done, but personally I find this really disappointing to the point that I'm just not motivated to play further.

4.40 star(s) 99 Votes