4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
According to his patreon, if he doesn't reach $500. But let's not be pessimistic, it does look like he put some effort.
He'll reach that number with a fortnight, or less. This game's been out for less than a day and he's already making $154.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Each picture reveals a scene from the MC's past with the Mom/Lora. As in, not just the picture being revealed, but a full game scene. Currently you can do the first 6, but you have to do them in order.
Aaaah, good to know! Thanks.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
She isn't a receptionist, she is a secretary and if she sucks at it she isn't suppose to greet clients and definitely not make comments whether they are late or not.
She is the receptionist. "Secretary" is simply poor choice of word because a secretary is not the face of the company. Receptionist is the one greeting the guest which is what she did.

Yes i understand that perfectly, thankyou, but thats their business. Private business. When a client walks in who'd probably bring huge amount of cash you don't consider him air, talk down on him because thats your job on the line too. Its uncharacteristic beyound the mere fact its very unprofessional.
The fundamental problem with your opinion is that you're expecting these characters (the receptionist and the boss) to behave professionally as if they are running a great business. They aren't. The way they behaved (unprofessional) is on purpose exactly to show that the receptionist is just doing whatever she wants, and the boss is an asshole. If they both acted proper and professional, then you wouldn't think they're awful at their jobs, right? And let's be real, there ARE tons of unprofessional people in professional business in real world too.

Yeah, except she did a couple of seconds later if you choosed to remain at a polite distance in the naive hope she'd introduce herself since.. ignoring such introduction is a dick move on its own.
Except she didn't. She simply never said "get lost pathetic loser" at all. You remembered things wrong like the Kelly/Sally.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Each picture reveals a scene from the MC's past with the Mom/Lora. As in, not just the picture being revealed, but a full game scene. Currently you can do the first 6, but you have to do them in order.
Thanks for this. Considering how they are actually meaningful and not just a single picture, I think the mini-game definitely needs tweaking with the time limit (or making the dots larger). Here's hoping there's a fix to this.

Reactions: ZTex and ttll

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Skylaroo
Instead of quoting piece by piece its simplier now to say that i disagree with everything what you just have said, except that there are unprofessionals in the professional business but thats just common sense. No need to argue over it, you see it one way, i see it differently from your views. I don't wish to prove you wrong nor i have the intention to prove anything. So you won't convince me and i never had the intention to convince you.

You say i remember things wrongly, i know things wrongly, i see everything wrongly. My stance is: I don't. Anything else you'd like to add?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You say i remember things wrongly, i know things wrongly, i see everything wrongly. My stance is: I don't. Anything else you'd like to add?
Sure. I think you're confusing "out of character" and "unlikeable" (or "unrealistic"). Out of character is being described one way but then behaving differently. You then correctly used it because you thought it was Sally who said freak thinking that a shy nerd wouldn't say that to a stranger (while it's actually Kelly who said that which is not out-of-character for her). But then you incorrectly used it on:
1. Jen. She's a jerk and behaved like a jerk. Not out of character.
2. The receptionist. She doesn't look professional. She didn't act professional. Not out of character.
3. The boss. He's a jerk and behaved like a jerk. Not out of character.

There's no contradictory behavior for those 3 characters.

Reactions: ttll

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Thanks for this. Considering how they are actually meaningful and not just a single picture, I think the mini-game definitely needs tweaking with the time limit (or making the dots larger). Here's hoping there's a fix to this.
I would expect to see some sort of tweaking of the minigames, whether it is adding a bit more time, or something else.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
This one is really great! I love the "mini-stories" in the drawing journal. The journal is a VERY clever way of accessing "memories" that help to develop the story. The only thing I have in way of critique is that accessing the journal and phone mid-conversation is not intuitive. Oh, hey purple-haired lady person. Pardon me while I open up this journal and reminisce about how hot my mom is. Maybe give us narrative breaks where it makes more sense to access these? Maybe even make them prompts - "I got a phone message. I should check my phone." or "This reminds me of that one time my Mom was hanging out near my crotch. Let me open up my journal and see. (Highlighted box)"

That one journal entry with connect the dots was a pain to do, as there was some input lag (clicks wouldn't register). Took me several times, but the payoff was worth it. The stuck zipper one was unexpected and cheeky. I hope the others that have not yet been implemented will be just as great.

Reactions: ttll

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Can someone pretty please post some screen of the grandmother? Or just tell me if she is in the screenshots provided in the OP? Thanks in advance :).

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Hey there. I put a lot of effort into this game, guys. Hope this is the beginning of a long journey.
Superb quality. What i didn't like is cheesy texts that look as if a 12 year old wrote them (no offence) and poor english translation. Overall thumbs up, i hope you will make it into a great and full of content game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes