4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
WOW, this really surprised me! There are plenty of cool concepts here, the renders are top tier. One of the best looking VNs for sure. And I don't mean only by quality which can be compared to City of Broken Dreamers, Midnight Paradise, Become a Rockstar, or Milfy City, but angles, poses, and composition of the pictures is maybe even better than some the aforementioned ones. There are no animations and a few grainy pics, though. What the author needs to work on, though, is the writing. And I'm not talking about story, I'm talking about the language. It's often very confusing and unnatural, therefore it breaks immersion. And I don't mean grammatical errors, but about the way the sentences and the whole text is constructed. The author, if he gets enough money on his Patreon, should get someone who could help him with writing. After a few updates, I will review it, but for now this will suffice.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttll

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
the preview pics look fucking amazing! :love:
downloading now
great work. all the the very best!

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Really enjoyed this game, and I'm glad to see your supporters went up a bit since I played it last night. Skimming through the thread it seems I missed some things, so I'll go back and mess around.

The phone is woven in nicely. Will you add the ability to take pictures(screenshots)? Even if you didn't expand upon that by say...letting the player show pics to his friend or even send them via text, it'd still be cool to be able to pull up pics via the phone's gallery.

Your renders are top notch. The Instagram page should hopefully blow up over the next several months. You've got some creative ideas. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Reactions: xXwankerXx and ttll

XWhirlX

Jun 25, 2018
This work of art. Renders are top of the line. +Great story so far. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: ttll

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I wonder what if i couldn't care less about the mc's "true love". :unsure:

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Alright, this clicking mini-game is annoying. Please adjust this in future versions. It's probably the one "bad" thing about this game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That has been quite good. Like how the characters look, there was a good amount of content for a 0.1. the English could be better, but overall the writing was okay as well.

Will definitely be keeping an eye on it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The only annoying thing is the sketchbook mini-game which I feel the time limit is very unfriendly considering how small the dot to click is. A few misclicks and you'd basically failed.

o_Oo_O Huh?!? I didn't even realize it was a minigame! I thought I just had to skip pages and go to the last one!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes, I actually missed them the first time through as well, but there is a ton of backstory there.
Exactly what happened with me as well. If you'd have not mentioned it earlier i'd still be blissfully unaware :LOL:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Someone sees a leg, immediately utters ntr and half a dozen people already debating how this game has avoidable ntr, what a turn off ntr is and how its a no no game then.. because of a leg. Nice.
That's why I think that Everyone screaming about NTR and using the word NTR in a thread should be immediately banned from the thread itself. Always.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes